Football 2011/12 Football Season

Fearing the worst that Brendan Rodgers is going to go to Liverpool. If he does go hope we get a manager who will carry on with our passing philosophy.

Looks like he is.... Bad move. Just watch his managerial reputation beig ruined at Liverpool, like Kenny and Roy's have.

Yay 5-1 win over Scotland. Game against Brazil was a lot closer than the 4-1 scoreline showed, but Brazil obviously finished a lot better. And that wasn't the full team it was the u-23 olympic players with a few overage.

Well I dont think the Americans would fair too well in a rugby or cricket match. But the Americans were probably favored to win, but definitely not favored to win by 4 goals!!!

Extremely off topic and not anything that anybody probably cares about, but fifth-tear amateur squad Cal FC, coached by former US Men's National Team player Eric Wynalda, knocked the MLS's Portland Timbers out of the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup.

Didn't really want to create a new thread but:
I would just like to express my sincere and solemn grievances that Andy Murray lost to David Ferrer in the French Open.

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Didn't really want to create a new thread but:
I would just like to express my sincere and solemn grievances that Andy Murray lost to David Ferrer in the French Open.

ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL

To be fair he was never going to win this tournament. Clay's his weakest surface and considering his extremely patchy form going in to the tournament I think he did well getting to the quarter-finals.

Sky and BT have bought the premier league live rights for.........£3 BILLION (last time the rights were for sale they were worth 'only' £1.2 billion).

Back
Top Bottom