• Kamui Kobayashi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Lucas di Grassi

• Total voters
teabagyokel:

I would dearly love to vote for Schumacher as COTW. My detestation of the man is, I expect, second only to cosicave's (and that's saying something I can tell you), and what he did on Sunday was one of the worst examples of his 'Art' I have ever witnessed (and that's saying something too).

Maybe I'm taking this too seriously, but I just can't think of him as falling under any of these definitions:

chump
n
1. Informal a stupid person
2. a thick heavy block of wood
or:
Noun
chump - a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of
fall guy, gull, patsy, soft touch, sucker, mug, fool, mark
dupe, victim

Vettel still gets my vote, at least for that prize.
Maybe we could have another category, such as DBOTW (Dangerous Bastard of the Week) :whistle:

Schumachers antics were more of a transgression than a costly mistake. It was undoubtedly the worst move of the weekend but it didn't actually cost him anything, I like to choose my chump from those drivers whose glaring errors have lost them points. Hence I went for Vettel.

I've taken the Chump vote to be the driver who did the stupidest thing over the weekend. It could be one single incident (like when Webber was reminded to push the throttle all the way down on the straights at one race) or a whole collection of chumpiness. Although I can see why some people might vote for Vettel for ruining his whole race by not bothering to read the rule book but, for me, Schumacher's move was by far the stupidest (and scariest) thing throughout the weekend so I'll stick with my original vote.

I voted for Seb, and I've got the Helicopter view of the restart here to show that he was just completely caught out and clueless on what was going on with the SC.

That's superb Keke, Thanks for another gem. :thumbsup:

Did you see him brake test Alonso, who nearly ploughed into his rear end, at one point? Somewhere between turns 11 and 12, I think. :givemestrength:
I completely missed that during the race coverage.

I hadn't noticed at the time that Alonso had to take avoiding action.
Very silly driving from Vettel.

Great work as always Keke.

The problem with Vettel is that he thinks he is better than he actually is so he drives around the track like he owns it, much like Senna used to do. The only difference is that Senna earned the respect of the other drivers and could actually handle a race car.

Back
Top Bottom