Poll 2010 Brazilian Grand Prix Champagne Moment - POLL UP

2010 Brazilian Grand Prix Champagne Moment

• Hulkenberg's Pole Lap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
A chance to nominate anyone or anything at the Brazilian GP you feel deserves the CTA Champagne moment.

Re: Brazilian Grand Prix Champagne Moment

No takers for this so far? I'll kick you off with Nico Hulkenberg's pole lap.

OK, I'll go for Alonso's pass on Hamilton - Hamitlon's normally the "out of the blocks" guy, but Alonso came out on a mission, shame the Red Bulls were just uncatcheable though...

For me it has to be Hulkenberg's pole lap... and the one before that was also good enough. I think that represented supreme confidence and feel for the track conditions

Hulks Pole lap, nothing else stood out, okay Vettel concentration to nail it in the 1st corner, the race was very much like Bahrain.....

I will also go for "the Hulk"s" pole-winning lap. I have to admit that I am a bit reluctant to do so, as I always find it disquieting when a driver that is in danger of losing his ride suddenly finds much-needed pace. To me it indicates that they may be a bit on the lazy and complacent side unless someone is holding their feet to the fire.

I don't think a poll is needed for this one as Hulkenberg on pole surprised everyone.

Duh? Hamilton went too deep into the corner and ran out wide, so Alonso (who was right behind) went past. Champagne moment? really? :givemestrength:

It's got to be Hulk's pole position.

Chad Stewarthill said:
Duh? Hamilton went too deep into the corner and ran out wide, so Alonso (who was right behind) went past. Champagne moment? really? :givemestrength:

It's got to be Hulk's pole position.
I nearly chose it to wind people up, but then decided even I couldn't stomach choosing it as a champagne moment as it was clearly not one. :)

In fairness to GeoffP I think he was just trying to look for something other than Hulkenberg's pole lap ;)

Back
Top Bottom