Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kamui Kobayashi

• Timo Glock

• Lucas di Grassi

• Total voters
Vettel as it is the only GP I haven't seen this year (was away, but did record it, then heard it was dull as dishwater and couldn't make myself watch it) and he is bound to have done something chumpish..

I've gone for Webber on the basis he was the only driver in the top 10 to drop positions apart from those who suffered mechanical problems.

I was going to vote for Chandhok, for 'hitting a bump that he didn't know was there and retiring with a damaged wing', according to Wikipedia (well, it was a long time ago and a very forgettable race). Damaged wing? Since when has that been a cause of retirement? Anyway, I couldn't as he's not on the list.

So I voted for Yamamoto, who according to the list should have been there but didn't bother to turn up at all. Chump!

I have expunged the tedium of Bahrain from my memory. I could go with my default position of JB but that wouldn't be fair and he's growing on me a bit this season so I'm going to vote not to vote.

If memory serves, didn't Karun miss the entire of qually and practice because his car wsnt ready; the reason I like him as a driver and person was because he took all this with high spirits an good grace so I think it is very poor form to name him chump, he may infact get my champ vote.

I will go default (as I assume he did something dumb or ust not good enough) and vote for Alguesuari.

Back
Top Bottom