Poll Who is better: Fernando, Lewis, or Sebastian?

Who is better?

• Total voters
Yeah we need more classic close seasons with lots of drivers compeating like 2004, 2002, 2001, 1993, 1992, 1991, 1989 and 1988......oh!

I never thought I'd ever be quoting Eddie Irvine but his words on F1 were that he'd rather see the two best drivers in the world win all the races than 7 average drivers winning 7 races. He points out that if the races aren't dominated by one or two guys then there is prob something wrong and artifical about the racing. He might have a point.

Also wonder if a lot of people would be so in a huff if someone diffferent was doing the same thing as Vettel. Is it the dominance they don't like or the fact its not their favourite driver.

The race that Lewis Hamilton won with a lights to flag victory with no challenge to him upfront got voted best race of the year on here. When Vettel does it people switch off after 3 laps.

Oh you're talking about individual races? I meant championship seasons. It's going to happen in races but six straight wins and winning a championship with three races still to go isn't good whoever it is.

Vettel made 8 overtakes this race. Please shut up. The sheer hypocrisy of some on here is hilarious, while also painful to read sometimes.

You're a Schumi fan and you're dissing Vettel for being dominant?

Pretty sure we didn't see any of them so you don't know whether they were overtakes or passes. Don't let that get in the way of anything though.

8 overtakes? More like 8 passes. There's a difference between a pass and an overtake when DRS is involved IMO.

People are saying that and may have a point but we didn't see Massa and the mercs coming through the field in the same way despite having fresher tyres. In fact Massa pretty much got stuck behind Gutierrez.

Back
Top Bottom