Movies The worst film you ever saw.

Wolf of Wall Street... We were both quite looking forwards to this, but even the lovely Mr Dicap. couldn't save this from being a long, drawn out waste of time. I've watched LotR films that seemed shorter.

The Day After Tomorrow.

What a towering load of bull shit.
-140 deg super storm caused by changing ocean currents. Erm no.:facepalm:
200 meter tidal wave in New York and not 1 building falls down. Erm Physics hello.:facepalm:
The heros son escapes the 200m tidal wave by running up 1 flight of steps at the library. :facepalm:
Phones his dad on a land line despite the phone network being under water after being hit by a tidal wave :facepalm:
A Russian tanker ends up in the middle of New York city with wolves on it from the zoo. :facepalm:
Ride out a -140 deg storm by burning books in a fire place which would at best raise temperatures 20 deg. :facepalm:
Statue of liberty buried up to her waste in snow but father still finds 3 storey library his son is in. :facepalm:

Cause **** logic thats why.

It's not out yet and I haven't seen it but I'm gonna predict I'll be posting The Fault In Our Stars on here soon, great book but I don't have high hopes for the film!

Jos the Boss I think it's one of the best books I have ever read. It moved me from page one. I once had tears in my eyes in the tube when reading it. And because of this I am definetly not going to see the movie. It must be shit...

Agreed! Is there a book thread!? It's fantastically quotable but the trailer looks a bit meh to me, or maybe I'm just being cynical...

You can just tell it's an appalling film from the guys voiceover in the trailer, and the trailer itself.
:rolleyes:

I just went down to the shops to get some beers and I glanced at a sign advertising a film I read the sign as saying:

Son of Rambo.

And I thought oh no for **** sake please tell me they ****ing haven't.

I just googled it and thank **** they haven't.

son-of-rambow.jpg

That's the problem with having shit eyesight...

Last edited:
Spiderman 2

Absolute total ****ing garbage.

Whoever wrote it should be forbidden from ever typing anything ever again. Ever.

Ever.

Edit: Unless it's their resignation letter.

Last edited:
Watched the Lego Movie over Christmas. Before I begin, I know it's a kids film but the way people I know have been banging on about how great it is, you'd have thought I was about to watch a modern Citizen Kane.

Oh dear God it was shite. Talk about throw every single thing you can think of that may or in this case, may not be funny, for kids or adults, into a film. Absolute chunder with a very smug, knowing, let's pat ourselves on the back for being clever attitude through out the whole running time.

My little lad, the very audiance the film was aimed at, lasted a few minutes before wandering off, bored, to do something else.

The following day he watched Monsters Vs Aliens as if someone had glued his eyeballs to the screen.

To sum up then, The Lego Movie, over-hyped crap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom