Saving F1 (2018 edition)

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Ruslan, Jul 28, 2018.

1. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Happy to be me again Contributor

Featured Threads:
    All these people constantly discussing global warming is really destroying the planet.

siffert_fan likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Izumi

Izumi Test Driver

Fake (implies Hamilton's) wins says Perez? I would agree with him with respect 2014, 2015, 2016 and we can include 2017. MB was on their own. This year MB has one challenger, next year there could be 3 or 4 teams in running. It is getting tight in the elite group.

4. Angel

Angel Rookie Supporter

Well it's much easier to win the championship when your car is head and shoulders above the rest, so for me, it's not exactly an achievement. Now if you win it when you don't have the best car......

That is why I don't understand all this talk about how great Hamilton is, in the car he's been driving he should be winning the title. The only person he's really beaten (apart from 2016 when he didn't even manage that) is his team mate.

siffert_fan likes this.
  5. Izumi

Izumi Test Driver

So it has been noticed in racing circles in US. Media of F1 can write whatever they want, but racers aren't dummies, and the general smug attitude must insult them. First it is gap in equipment performance, and then you have a MB's Team Principal wiping this all over their faces telling them how his driver is special (implies better than they are).

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice