Announcement New moderator required

I'm pleased to announce that we now have a fat_jez shaped moderator.

Please go easy on him for the first few days :D

Brogan said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to blame thank McZiderRed for volunteering me LOL

Don't worry, your card was already marked :D

Although jez will be moderating all forums, that is potentially quite a few to cover so if anyone is interested in moderating a specific forum then there is still the possibility of splitting the task.

fat_jez said:
I dunno MD, only here 5 minutes and already you're trying to wind up the staff LOL

Not at all Mr. Jez, merely hoping to keep you on your toes!! I'm actually doing you a favour LOL

MajorDanby said:
Not at all Mr. Jez, merely hoping to keep you on your toes!! I'm actually doing you a favour LOL

Don't worry, I have a slightly warped sense of humour

fat_jez said:
Brogan said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to blame thank McZiderRed for volunteering me LOL

Who, me..? :whistle:

LOL Good luck, fella.

fat_jez said:
Brogan said:

We'll go easy on Fat_Jez, Brogan..................really, we will...... :D :whistle:

can I just say I'm touched by all those nice people offering to "take care of me." What a nice bunch you are LOL

May I congratulate you for the contortions required in throwing yourself on the sword of Damacles - pretty cool stuff :thumbsup:

Don't worry guys, I'm only a mod, not a supermod, so I can't ban anyone. About all I can do is edit or delete posts and lock threads.

Congratulations on your promotion from pleb to police officer.

I hope you do your new position proud and act as a credit to the good name of cliptheapex.com.

You are our first normal moderator* so good luck.

*That's normal moderator as opposed to super-mod. Honest, cat!

fat_jez said:
Don't worry guys, I'm only a mod, not a supermod

Are mod's like comic hero's?

Super-mod =
superfj.gif

Normal mod =
batmana.gif

fat_jez said:
About all I can do is edit or delete posts and lock threads.
Ah, but I bet you get a mod-cave and a utility belt with shark repellent, plus you get to flirt with catwoman.... although, you may want to keep that quiet around C_a_T!

McZiderRed said:
plus you get to flirt with catwoman.... although, you may want to keep that quiet around C_a_T!

McZ, you were supposed to keep that a secret! >:(

Jeez, I am so dead now

Dear FB,

We, the unruly masses of Clip the Apex, hereby serve our intention to make your life difficult for love, honour and obey you after leaving us to join the corrupt fantastic organisation at the top of this website.

No amount of virtual Rich Tea biscuits will stop us in our determination to irritate worship moderators.

Good day to you :goodday: ,

UNION OF UNRULY MASSES,
CLIP THE APEX

Back
Top Bottom