Fernando Alonso

Discussion in 'Drivers' started by RayInTorontoCanada, Jul 11, 2011.

1. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    The more disappointing part of that statement is that Toyota will continue in LMP1. Unless another hybrid team comes along they will continue to run away with every race.

siffert_fan likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    certainly until Toyota leave or drop hybridness. Le mans is almost pointless to watch

4. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    Thought I'd just leave this here...

[​IMG]

5. Brogan

Brogan Leg end Staff Member

Featured Threads:
    ... said Alonso.

Andyoak, gethinceri, FB and 1 other person like this.
  6. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    after that crash yesterday not surprised he was on the toilet :D

7. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Neither am I. :D

8. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    So.....Fernando....what's next?

9. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    potentially buy his way in. but i was saying on indy you have to wonder if Alonso & McLaren will part ways completely. as since 2015 it been disaster after disaster. he seemed furious & knew his fate was sealed before his run

if he goes with American knowledge go with ganassi or penske & he can get there

10. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    hello is it that Roger penske, about 2020 have you got a spare seat for world champion Spaniard
    photo_1368117548757-1-0.jpg

RasputinLives and FB like this.
  11. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    1_KpaE9Vk6fDwbdsMcRDSfTQ.jpeg

"I've called this press conference today to announce our very exciting signing for next season. He is best known for his time in F1 but he's come over here and really shown us what a talent he is. Yes in the Penske car for 2020 will be.....Takuma Sato"

Johnny Carwash and F1Brits_90 like this.
  12. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

What's all this crap about the triple crown being Monaco, Indy 500 and Le Mans, it was always F1 WDC Indy 500 and Le Mans, as back in the day the Indy 500 and Le Mans were not part of a series, Monaco was.

Andyoak likes this.
  13. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    its about winning 3 most prestigious 1 off races. ive never counted the world championship

RasputinLives likes this.
  14. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

Back in the day Spa and Nuremberg Ring were on a par with Monaco, so it was the WDC

15. RasputinLives

Featured Threads:
    It's always been Monaco, Le Man's and Indy in my time. When is 'back in the day'?

16. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

When Graham Hill did it, think Le Mans was the one he needed, Jim Clark could have done it but wouldn't race at Le Mans as he did it once in a Lotus and said never again

Last edited: May 21, 2019 at 17:19
  17. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    There's actually a touch of sadness in that as Clark would almost certainly have left Lotus perhaps as early as the end of 1968 but definitely by the end of 1969, as he had already entered in to talks to work with Aston Martin in sports car racing. He may well have returned to Le Mans.

18. Dartman

Dartman Points Scorer

Before Lotus he was contracted to race an Aston Martin F1 car, however they withdrew before the season start as the car was front engined and they realised it would be uncompetitive with the growing ascendency of the mid engines of Cooper and Lotus.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice