Ask The Apex

In response to this post in the British GP thread:
chris1981 I think that the ride heights are much lower, leading to more aquaplaning, and generally more elf 'n safety.

Have ride heights reduced in recent years? Maybe as part of the changes to the cars in 2009?

Hmm... then, relating back to running in wet weather, I can't think of any reason why there is such paranoia from the FIA regarding wet running other than H&S

Why does Charles Pic get the French flag, Alonso the Spanish flag but di Resta Great Britain instead of Scotland and Hamilton and JB not England?

Because of the Act Of Union my arse, where does it state that in any regulation? It's because they are British drivers.

And why are they British drivers? Because of the Act of Union.

When there's a Welsh driver, gethinceri, we can talk Edward II, Caernarfon Castle and Prince Llewellyn. I hope we don't get another Northern Irish driver due to the length of that discussion.

They are not given British licences because of the Act Of Union, they are given British Licences because they are British. My comment is not a nationalistic one, it is a factual.

EDIT: and I think you'll find it would be ANOTHER Welsh driver too.

Back
Top Bottom