Grand Prix 2024 Miami Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

As the famous song goes, "Welcome to Miami," which is the next destination on Verstappen's seemingly unstoppable winning roadshow. Based on his comments following a very comfortable win in Shanghai, it appears that Miami will suit his car even better than Shanghai did. & it is another sprint race which isnt the worst thing as sprint part of chinese weekend was the most enjoyable part as the battles were fantastic but then weekends entertainment dramatically dropped off.

It is the 11th different F1 venue to host a sprint weekend. since they were introduced in 2021

1714746802305.png

Screenshot 2024-05-03 152044.png

i fear this could be worst race of the season so far, because teams are so terrified of the tyres & it wouldnt be so bad if the teams did a 2 stop flat out but everyone going to 1 stopping which means babysitting their tyres, going 7 secs a lap off the pace

This is an American win since Brown 's group own Mclaren?

On a sour note why was that price Trump in the Mclaren pit

i fear this could be worst race of the season so far, because teams are so terrified of the tyres & it wouldnt be so bad if the teams did a 2 stop flat out but everyone going to 1 stopping which means babysitting their tyres, going 7 secs a lap off the pace
this is why i never won the Youbet title as i am 💩 at predicting LOL

The Ferrari team looks bizarre in that sky blue team kit. Was that a one off for Miami?

this is the kind of weekend that shows, you can't give up on F1 because yes the last 2 years have been 💩, so many times ive been disheartened wondering why do i put myself through this every week. i think i said im re living schumacher nightmare from my childhood, even though Hamilton won in 2020 was boring as well as title was over by july,

because you never know when it will turn around & you get the reward for all those stupid 6am alarms for Australia & Japan. when F1 is Good no other motorsport series can compete. 99.8% of 2021 season showed that

Last edited:
delighted for lando norris, you cant ask for more deserving winner, it well overdue after the heartbreak of russia 2021, which i was so gutted in those closing stages & we could tell his talent from day 1 was unquestionable even in F2 . it just feels right that McLaren are back as winners. yeah he got a bit of luck but the pace was always there as we saw in sprint qualifying & how many times do people wait for safety car that never arrived.

what a leap on norris

Last edited:
seeing my neices nerves with lando in last 10 - 15 laps, took me right back to me watching Jenson button try to win his 1st race in hungary 2006

The Ferrari team looks bizarre in that sky blue team kit. Was that a one off for Miami?
Yes it was a one off. But the blue on the car is here to stay - and they went to pains to state that it is a historical Ferrari blue, and that Fangio won a world championship in a Ferrari with blue wheels. The Blue in question is an Argentine racing color to honor Fangio but now to honor HP.

Back
Top Bottom