Poll 2019 Spanish Grand Prix out of 10

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by cider_and_toast, May 13, 2019.

?
  1. 10

6.7%
  2. 9

0.0%
  3. 8

0.0%
  4. 7

0.0%
  5. 6

6.7%
  6. 5

20.0%
  7. 4

6.7%
  8. 3

20.0%
  9. 2

13.3%
  10. 1

0.0%
  11. Didn't watch it

26.7%
  1. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Share your thoughts on the Spanish GP.

This time out I've added a new response as well as the 1 to 10. "Didn't watch it" for those members who errr didn't watch it.

Titch and Angel like this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Ruslan

Ruslan Points Scorer

4. First lap was exciting. The various failed Ferrari tire strategies were interesting. Then there was the Haas duel and Grosjean's various multiple off-track excursions. The racing for 8-12 towards was end was actually pretty close, although not a lot of passing. So not completely boring. On the other hand, how long was we watch a series where the pecking order between top the teams remains the same year after year. When the only question is which team will be fourth and which driver will be the best of the rest (meaning 7th).

4. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    6 - maybe because i had low expectations but crofty said it best. absorbing for most bizarre reasons as ferrari squabbling made it entertaining

Ruslan likes this.
  5. Angel

Angel Pole Sitter Supporter

Featured Threads:
    I went for a 5, it was pretty boring for the most part. Like Ruslan I also enjoyed the Haas squabble. Then there was the chance of some excitement at the restart after the safety car, which sadly didn't happen. Those first few corners were pretty good, three cars going into a corner together was never going to happen, but they all stayed on track which I thought was impressive.

Oh and I like the 'Didn't watch it' option, I may be using that one later on in the season if things keep going the way they are at the moment.

6. olegg

olegg Race Winner

I watched it and think that 5

7. Porceliamone

Porceliamone This cost me a tenner, but so L'Oreal. Contributor

Four laps of anything interesting. Start and after the safety car. Otherwise, like watching a carpet age.

Angel likes this.
  8. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    I watched the channel 4 highlights. The advert breaks didn’t help make the race exciting.

9. Bill Boddy

Bill Boddy Professional layabout Premium Contributor

I thought that the first corner was exciting but from there on went downhill. Not even a safety car could shake it up. Still considering the number.

10. Angel

Angel Pole Sitter Supporter

Featured Threads:
    For clarification, the like was mostly for your lavvytar, not really your comment. Though that was perfectly reasonable too ;)

Last edited: May 14, 2019 at 17:00

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice