Poll 2019 French Grand Prix Out Of Ten

Discussion in 'Formula One Discussion' started by Greenlantern101, Jun 23, 2019.

?
  1. 0

5.3%
  2. 1

21.1%
  3. 2

10.5%
  4. 3

21.1%
  5. 4

31.6%
  6. 5

0.0%
  7. 6

10.5%
  8. 7

0.0%
  9. 8

0.0%
  10. 9

0.0%
  11. 10

0.0%
  1. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    How did YOU rate this one?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to remove all adverts.
  3. Johnny Carwash

Johnny Carwash Champion Elect Contributor

1.Lewis Hamilton masterclass makes for dull viewing as the combination of him and Mercedes is to good for everyone else.

4. Greenlantern101

Greenlantern101 Super Hero And All Round Good Guy Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I would of scored it lower if it wasn't for a total driving master class from Lewis. We saw Bottas almost loose 2nd at the end of the race. It's not all about the car. Lewis has reached a level where he now has the best bits of Senna and Prost put together. He is on a different level.

Loved Landos race, so cruel at the end his car letting him down. I think he needs a Gasleys or Bottas seat for next year. He is the future. I see Charles and Lando fighting each other for championships in the future.

Great to see McLaren back up the sharp end. I hope they keep coming. Yes to racing teams. No to soft drinks teams.

Just a 4. I actually fell asleep for about 10 laps.

Speshal and Ruslan like this.
  5. Ruslan

Ruslan Points Scorer

4 also. Pretty dull. Sadly I think this will be the norm for the rest of 2019 and most of 2020.

6. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    3, a couple of nice moments but so, so little to get excited about.

7. olegg

olegg Race Winner

I think it was 6

8. FB

FB Not my cup of cake Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Fantasy F1 Team-mate:
    FF1 Team-mate
    Fantasy F1 Rival:
    FF1 Rival
    I rated this one one.

9. cider_and_toast

cider_and_toast Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex Staff Member Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Trust me, my three was due to the fact I was able to fast forward parts as I recorded the race and got in about an hour after it started.

FB and Johnny Carwash like this.
  10. F1Brits_90

F1Brits_90 Race Winner

Featured Threads:
    5 - midfield
    0 - for upfront

i had low expectations as ill explain fully on discussion. that was worse than that. people complain about monaco. give me monaco over that any day

11. rufus_mcdufus

rufus_mcdufus Champion Elect

3. I was being kind.

12. Titch

Titch Champion Elect Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Fantasy F1 Profile:
    FF1 Profile
    Wow, It was so exciting I fell asleep. 4. Why 4 I have no idea. Just in case I missed something.

13. Jimbob

Jimbob Learner

4 from me. Pretty processional at front but some action midfield. Also interesting to see McLaren performance continue to improve.

14. Angel

Angel Happy to be here. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I went two, it got one point for Leclerc battling Bottas at the end and the other one because I'm too nice to give it the 0 it probably deserved. Dull and boring don't begin to cover it though.

F1Brits_90 likes this.
  15. vintly

vintly Mostly bacon Premium Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Rubbish race and I dislike this almost featureless car-park circuit of red and blue lines and traffic cones. I'm considering having a sabbatical next year. Deux points.

16. Speshal

Speshal World Champion Valued Member

Featured Threads:
    Not the best eh?

17. RasputinLives

RasputinLives Not dead Contributor

Featured Threads:
    I waste of two hours of my life. Thank god I skipped watching quali to watch Formula E or it would have been 3 and a half.

Currently this forum is the only reason I keep watching F1 and frankly I was on the verge of pulling a @meshipholes part way through this one.

18. Angel

Angel Happy to be here. Contributor

Featured Threads:
    Actually, I think I am the same, without this place I'd have probably given up on it as well. Sad isn't it when the sport you love gets that bad?

19. Andyoak

Andyoak Race Winner

I'm afraid I gave up as a regular watcher a couple of years ago. I still care about the sport but I can't watch it these days.

But I still love "Dad's Net" - as the family call this place.

The great thing about CTA is it isn't about F1.

Says it all really...

(And don't you dare do a Meph... I still miss him)

F1Brits_90 and cider_and_toast like this.
  20. cider_and_toast

Featured Threads:
    As above.

21. sobriety

sobriety Pole Sitter

Now it's it's paywalled I'm radio only, which means I can listen in while I do something else. If it's a good one I'll watch the highlights, otherwise I won't waste my time.

Share This

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use it, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice