Pre-Season 2015 Car Launches

The sidepods look much smaller than last year's Ferrari. Also, ignoring the colour scheme I think the Sauber is the ugliest (slowest?) car so far.

The Toro Rosso STR 10 arrives.

jer15_cov2_launch_str10.jpg

http://www.scuderiatororosso.com/article/welcome-str10

I have to admit, while grocery shopping, I wondered why Red Bull and Toro Rosso don't use different Red Bull packaging colors to make them more visually distinct from each other. For sure, there were three different colors of cans on the shelf when I looked, not just two - Red Bull, Red Bull Light, and Red Bull Zero. The most visually distinct, at a glance, were regular Red Bull, and Red Bull Zero, one's deep blue and silver, the other's this super pale blue and silver. :dunno: Oh well. I'm just an artist, not a pro livery designer/paint guy for the Red Bull teams. But maybe I'll have a play in Photoshop and make my own RB and TR liveries just to show how just changing which packaging color they use makes them very visually different.

Toro Rosso looks rather glorious except for the whole livery thing. Definitely would be unique if Red Bull kept that, I wouldn't mind. They definitely won't though. I really love these cars, a wide variety of looks but they all look really nice. Some liveries could use work but no more step noses or penis noses to complain about they actually got the low noses right this time.

WTF?!

I though I had mistakenly turned on Trinny & Susannah or some other equally banal programme, when I viewed this thread.

"Ooh, I like the black one with the little gold accents."

"That blue and white scheme doesn't do much for her nose."

"Those colours are so last season."

Get a ****ing grip guys!

Back
Top Bottom