Pre-Season 2013 Season

I accessed it at work and the IS Nazi's here would soon block it out if there were a problem.

It would seem strange for them to rearrange the German Grand Prix without an event scheduled for Grand Prix 10. Has the Algarve circuit got the appropriate FIA licence?

Brogan - Yeah, but we had this situation in 2011 with Bahrain and it became clear that race would not be replaced. Why've they opened a slot if they don't want a Grand Prix?

Maybe Bernie still has hopes of slipping the New Jersey GP in after Canada? Think it's quite warm in Austin in June but pairing it with Brazil at the end of the season makes sense too.

Jos the Boss - The desert races don't run at 40°, the Bahrain GP runs in April when its usually near 30°, Abu Dhabi is hosted in November at roughly 30° daytime temperatures; but it's run at dusk.

They're trying to avoid the image of Nigel Mansell on his back next to his car as at Dallas in 1984.

The original plan was to run Montreal into Austin, but it would be in no-one's interests to run a Grand Prix in Austin in June, when there is a very credible option to back it into Interlagos in November.

Utter Shit? Thats a little bit harsh isn't it? Hurt my feelings as well as my pride.

I think my point was they are on opposite sides of a land mass (like the UK and China) and not ideal for back to back races.

Back
Top Bottom