2010 - Summary

No matter how bad Alguersuari proves to be he's got to be a better choice than Ralph Schumacher.

Here's one from left field, Maria de Villota to Campos. This is the daughter of Emilio de Villota, who some might remeber drove a 2nd hand FW07 back in the early 80's at a couple of Grands Prix. Given Maria's experience I'm not sure how she would qualify for a super licence.

More rumours about Campos - Adam Carroll to be the second driver. I wonder how much money he has?

FB said:
Here's one from left field, Maria de Villota to Campos. This is the daughter of Emilio de Villota, who some might remeber drove a 2nd hand FW07 back in the early 80's at a couple of Grands Prix. Given Maria's experience I'm not sure how she would qualify for a super licence.

A woman? That's something I'd really like to see 8-) 8-) 8-)

...and not an unattractive woman either. I wonder what Campos' motivation could be?

carmen-jorda.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder why Schumie is sticking with his "Ferrari" helmet rather than going back to the one he used at Benneton with the German flag on the side. Perhaps he is more superstitious than we thought? Either that or he hopes when a silver car with a bright red helmet comes belting up behind another car they will just bob out of the way.

The W01...? :s

Obviously someone at the factory made a mistake or has a sense of humour and stuck the M on upside down and the label stuck.

FB said:
Hmmm, I wonder why Schumie is sticking with his "Ferrari" helmet rather than going back to the one he used at Benneton with the German flag on the side. Perhaps he is more superstitious than we thought? Either that or he hopes when a silver car with a bright red helmet comes belting up behind another car they will just bob out of the way.

In the new spirit of glasnost that is perverting... I mean pervading F1 - he is simply being open about his past allegiances. Much as Sauber has retained his allegiance to BMW yet uses few BMW parts and uses Ferrari engines. :bored:

Valencia testing?

Times so far
1. G. Paffett McLaren MP4-25 1:14.359 6 laps
2. P. de la Rosa BMW Sauber C25 1:14.898 9 laps
3. R. Kubica Renault R30 1:18.304 4 laps
4. R. Barrichello Williams FW32 1:18.328 8 laps
5. S. Buemi Toro Rosso STR5 1:26.395 5 laps

Back
Top Bottom