You're the team principal.

I would like to hedge by bets and add Tony Brise as my test/development driver. On the two occasions I saw him race, I thought he showed real WDC level talent. His death in Graham Hill's airplane crash robbed us of the chance to find out.

Sorry to be pedantic - he was older than Jenson Button was when he scored his first points! ( I think the list of youngest points scorers goes:
Vettel, Alguersuari Button, Rodriguez.....

However, second at Le Mans at age 18 really is an incredible achievement!

Well less drivers scored points those days and I think Button and Vettel turned out pretty well right? My second choice was Dan Gurney just because he could drive just about anything and was fast too.

Well less drivers scored points those days and I think Button and Vettel turned out pretty well right? My second choice was Dan Gurney just because he could drive just about anything and was fast too.

....not when button scored his first... Button and Rodriguez are direct comparisons (but we're getting off topic!)

Interesting how many people are opting for Clark and Senna and not drivers like Fangio, Prost or Schumacher...

Well Fangio as great as he was some do argue that he always seems to be able to get himself in the best car in those years

Schumacher as ruthless as he is in being driven like Senna relies actually on more methodical German like approach where as Senna was based on trying to push himself to the absolute limit

Prost - I think he is overshadowed by Senna and off course he's had a few fall outs with teams despite being master politician as it were

Historical.
Ayrton Senna
Gilles Villeneuve
Both exciting drivers with superb car control
Current Grid
Lewis Hamilton. Same as the above two and in my opinion the most talented and exciting on the grid.
Fernando Alonso. Next best driver on the grid to lewis, so whilst Im not sure theyre a good pairing if we're picking the best I'd have to pick him.

Back
Top Bottom