What on earth has Lewis Hamilton done to upset the British media in Monaco week ? ?

Yeah ha, Jen's given me an excuse...

sebastian-vettel-finger-514.jpg

LOVE THE FINGER

I think Lewis has just given the media some more ammunition. Should he just shut up and be a bit more like Kimi.

I don't think Lewis, himself, is at all concerned about what the media says. We have learnt that it makes no difference if you say anything or you don't. If someone wears their heart on their sleeve I'll not bash them for it.

I'm probably going to get pilloried for this...but in the past Hamilton has been accused of being a corporate robot for reading from a script.
When he actually says what he thinks he also gets criticised for it.
If he says nothing he gets accused of being aloof, ignorant, etc.

It's my opinion that no matter what Hamilton does, some will find fault with it ;)

I don't think Lewis, himself, is at all concerned about what the media says. We have learnt that it makes no difference if you say anything or you don't. If someone wears their heart on their sleeve I'll not bash them for it.

Completely agree with this Fender

I'm probably going to get pilloried for this...but in the past Hamilton has been accused of being a corporate robot for reading from a script.
When he actually says what he thinks he also gets criticised for it.
If he says nothing he gets accused of being aloof, ignorant, etc.

It's my opinion that no matter what Hamilton does, some will find fault with it ;)

Again, I agree with this Bro.

So what is it that attracts the media to Lewis and why does he sometimes help them in their work? It would seem that we are no nearer the solution .

He has character. He's not just a cheerful chappie or, as Brogan observes, a corporate robot. He's a human being with all of the complex emotions humans have and he doesn't hide it. I don't think he's upset the media. I think he's one of the few racing drivers we have who gives them a rich source of material. Maybe that's the answer :thinking: and we've been trying too hard to find another one?:unsure:

This thread was posted before that comment was made and it refers to articles written prior to it, so it's irrelevant to the discussion.

Back
Top Bottom