What do you think of the new Ferrari F60?

What do you think of the new Ferrari F60?

• Total voters
I'm going to reserve judgement until Friday if I may ;)

That said, the new shape doesn't look as nasty as I thought it would.

Speshal said:
I'm going to reserve judgement until Friday if I may ;)
By all means chap :D

I've allowed vote changing so if you do change your mind, you can change your vote.

I'm looking forward to the Toyota and McLaren launches later this week to see how they compare.

It's ok. As it's the first full up version of a 2009 car that I've seen (all though we did get a few good clues from the BMW and Williams test hacks that were used in December) it was never likely to be love at first site which ever team it came from. I like the wide front wings but it's going to take a while to get used to the rear wings. Don't like those mirror mounts either but that's been discussed else where.

I may change my opinion once I've seen what the other teams have to offer.

I wonder how many of the people who are saying that the 2009 cars are ugly are too young to remember any radically different shapes to those of recent years. The wide front wing and lack of twiddly bits look good to me.

I thought it was going to be an ugly car. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised even though it is a Ferrari ;) . I personally think the Williams is going to be the best looking car though

Croydon Bob said:
I wonder how many of the people who are saying that the 2009 cars are ugly are too young to remember any radically different shapes to those of recent years. The wide front wing and lack of twiddly bits look good to me.

Of course I'm far too young to remember them myself

Hmm looks familiar ;)

Attachments

• Williams.JPG
    Williams.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 125
That brings back some memories :thumbsup:

I've been watching the old GP's on ESPN over the last few weeks and it was great to see some of the old designs from the 60's, 70's and 80's.

Personally I think the FW14B would spank the pants off the 09 cars (might have something to do with a 3 litre V10) and still yet more mechanical grip but I'm prepared to admit I'm wrong ;)

Back
Top Bottom