Vettel is fastest

It's not a really fair league table as all the drivers get different conditions. There is a certain driver who had a wet and oily track and still pulled of an excellent time. I wonder what he could do with perfect conditions like Vettel.

He comes across as a very affable young chap.

Mind you, I would be if I was a multi-millionaire, world champion and driving one of the fastest motor racing cars in the world :D

He comes across as a very affable young chap.

Mind you, I would be if I was a multi-millionaire, world champion and driving the fastest motor racing car in the world :D

I was thinking the same thing a little while back. If you can't enjoy yourself and have a delightful disposition when things are going this well, then you would have to be a total arse when times get tough.

Let's hope he is still this pleasant after winning the wdc four more times :)

I don't get Top Gear here, and even if I could think its a ridiculous programme.I dislike the "lager lout" Clarkson and find much of the programme when I have watched it very inane and childish.
I did enjoy the video with Vettely and I found him to be a genuinely amusing and likeable bloke.
It was suprising to find that his sense of humour and accent impersonations were very funny especially as English is not his native language.

Back
Top Bottom