User name changes

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
I know some people sometimes wish to change their name so if that's you, just post here with what you would like your new member name to be.

Just for reference, we'll keep a list of any changes here.

Don't forget that after the change you will need to log in with your new name :)

Changes
Old NameNew Name
Fat BlokeFB
frog-n-flymoGeoffP
King_Alonso786Aerodynamics
GordonMurrayGalahad
BanuşBanus
gav1ndav1dgribbli
Jru430Jru
Life_W12LifeW12
tooncheesef1tooncheese
McLarenSupremoMCLS
fat_jezfat jez
Still_At_It_Illmaticdave
John Whippet WayneEvilWhippet
Mezzer99Mezzer
AXLE TRAMPRevMaxPower
Boyle99Boyle
slyboogy21Slyboogy
StrangledJosh
hammydigrassiHammydiRestarules
mephistophelesMephisto
MephistoMephistopheles
jenov2003Jen
lewymp4Lewywo4
Rachit BediMika's Italian Tears
BatmanP1
AngellicaAngel

Hi Bro, I've cracked...

Can I change from frog-n-flymo to GeoffP

At college a mate and myself decided that when we hit 40 we'd open a pub called The Frog & Flymo, since I'm now past that. and decidedly un-french...

Muchos gracias Bloke!

I've just had a look in Chat and apparently King_Alonso786 wants his name changed to "Coco Baby"! Are you going to deny him...! :snigger:

teabagyokel said:
I've just had a look in Chat and apparently King_Alonso786 wants his name changed to "Coco Baby"! Are you going to deny him...! :snigger:

Lol, I remember requesting that a long time back (Time flies doesn't it!), Dunno what i was thinking.

WTF !!! Are you trying to hide from someone GM errr Sir Galahad sir? That's just not right.

A sad day for motorsport sites

Eh!? Nothing of the sort c_a_t I can assure you. I picked my username a million years ago as a mark of my respect and admiration for the great man, and after about 0.05s thought, but it seems that one or two people out there are under the severely mistaken impression that I am He (I know, the very idea! He's got better things to do - and is doing - and not as much time on his hands as I)

So I'm making the belated change to eliminate any possible confusion. I'm not going anywhere (cue groans)

If any of you work in an an industry which uses industrial designers you could do a lot worse than Gordon Murray design. I've been trying to find a reason to use them where I work, sadly without success thus far. Click on Services on this link and see what he has on display in the office. I have to get there one day...

Back
Top Bottom