Votes: 1 10.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Despite the lack of overtaking at the front it was a race full of interest.
Both Perez and Mazepin had very quiet afternoons.

I liked the race, mainly for the rather surprising result. RBR was genuinely on pace and didn’t screw it up. Even Perez was able to hang onto the podium despite having to survive the heat without drink. Alonso as Comic relief was great as well.

I liked the race, mainly for the rather surprising result. RBR was genuinely on pace and didn’t screw it up. Even Perez was able to hang onto the podium despite having to survive the heat without drink. Alonso as Comic relief was great as well.
welcome

According to the headlines I've seen, Verstappen did an amazing job to hold off Hamilton and it was an incredible race.

Watched the C4 highlights so quite difficult to judge hence the score of 5. I have a feeling that it should be less.

The last few laps looked interesting but in reality, regardless of Horner getting all moist about Verstappen having 8 laps older tyres, Hamilton never got within serious attacking range.

The only real entertainment came from all the drivers who failed to stay within the track limits.

The battle between the Ferraris and the McLarens in the opening laps was great but once the race settled down not a lot else happened.

Despite my Hamilton for the title prediction in the money on thread, I'm starting to feel the title is slipping away from him now.

The last few laps looked interesting but in reality, regardless of Horner getting all moist about Verstappen having 8 laps older tyres, Hamilton never got within serious attacking range.
turn 9 lap 55 to end of 1st sector on final lap. is where the race maybe even championship was decided because lewis was within range & couldve won but then took many liberties at turn 11 braking zone, outbraked himself went from 9 tenths to 1.6 seconds. then rub salt into the wound max then sticks in a perfect opening sector quickest of entire race & thats its all over

I managed to see it live for once, after the race there were some shots where you could see Verstappen and Hamilton's tyres. Both sets looked as though one more lap and neither of them would have had any life in them.

I think 7.
And there seemed to be tension throughout the race.
And there was the options for fighting for the podium until the last lap.
But... battles was less than intrigue

I was thinking a few cars might have ended up with broken suspensions but as far as i remember only Alonso retired with a broken wing but it appears the COTA 's resurfacing needs to be looked at as both F1 drivers and MotoGP riders have demanded the bumps be sorted out for next year

Back
Top Bottom