The Who am I game

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Ok new game.

The Who am I game

The rules.

1) Start by posting the question "Who am I" and then give a clue (try to make it as hard as possible at first).
2) If no one guesses correctly then post another clue but a bit easier than the first
3) Continue to make it a bit easier each time until someone gets the correct answer.
4) Only one guess per player per clue otherwise we could be here all year.
5) Players are encouraged to forget that Wiki exists !! ;)

Ok, here's the first one:

Who am I?
1) Unlike most drivers my path to F1 began in Snow Mobile driving.
2) In 1985 I became the first person from my country to win a race in the CART series.
3) I began my track racing career in honda civics before moving to open wheeled cars. I was the 1979 Formula Atlantic rookie of the year before taking consecutive titles in 1980 and 1981.
4) My nickname in my home countries media is "The Uncle"

Not the cookie* winning answer so far:

Keke Rosberg
Mika Hakkinan
Ronnie Peterson
Mika Salo
Gerhard Berger
Gilles Villeneuve

*The cookie is metaphorical and no actual transfer of cookie from imaginary jar to winner of this game will take place. C_A_T accepts no responsibility for anyone who thinks they'll actually get a cookie. C_A_T promotes healthy eating and cookies are not considered part of your five a day

Sorry FnF, Sorry FB but the cookies remain in the Jar.

I'll keep this open until later this evening and then post clue 2.

Any one else want to guess?

Ok then chaps, clue 2:

In 1985 I became the first person from my country to win a race in the CART series.

I'm going out for the weekend after qualifying so I'm going to have to post clue 3 early.

3) I began my track racing career in honda civics before moving to open wheeled cars. I was the 1979 Formula Atlantic rookie of the year before taking consecutive titles in 1980 and 1981.

I was going to guess Ayrton but starting on snow mobiles(?), I doubt it. So I'll have a bash at good old Gerhard Berger.

Sorry Boyle, Sorry FB still no cookies.

Ok chaps, clue 4:

4) My nickname in my home countries media is "The Uncle"

Should be starting to clear the fog now?

Absolutely spot on FB. :cheer:

Well done to all who took part and it's over to FB for the next one.

Imaginary cookie on it's way......

Back
Top Bottom