The mind games are in full flow..

RickD

Pole Sitter
After Horner stating that McLaren were using Jenson as a sacrificial lamb at Japan, Jenson has decided to play the game and try to stir it up between the most fragile relationship on the grid. All we can do is hope Webber takes heed and the Red Bulls scrap it out, as at least it will be fun to watch all that shattered carbon fibre flying about.. ;)

http://www.planetf1.com/news/3213/64411 ... ver-Webber

Actually, I can't see anything changing at RBR. Webber has known all along that Vettell is their "preferred" driver. Mark has shown that he is a pretty tough cookie mentally, so I think the situation may, in fact, be tougher on Vettell.

siffert_fan said:
Actually, I can't see anything changing at RBR. Webber has known all along that Vettell is their "preferred" driver. Mark has shown that he is a pretty tough cookie mentally, so I think the situation may, in fact, be tougher on Vettell.

I agree with that.
And as far a "fragile" relationship I don't think thats true either.That just the F1 press trying to stir up trouble where none exists.

Were McLaren looking to use Jenson as the sacrificial lamb on the other occasions he went a different way on strategy? Like Melbourne, Monza and Shanghai?

Jenson will try something different, because he will not beat Lewis on raw pace!

Back
Top Bottom