The Grand National

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
Anyone having a flutter?

I've got £30 spread over various nags.
Plus horses in the office sweep. Fingers crossed.

Four horses nothing! Was looking good for a bit with Rogue Angel and Pleasant Company. Oh well. Stupid beasts.

I dont think i couldve had a worse grand national. My big hope went at the 1st, McCoy tip went at the last & my other came Dead last

I've just spunked £20 on Lake View Lad and Pleasant Company. (5 EW on both)

Anyone else fancying a wager for Saturday?

I haven't done it for a couple of years now. I may have a go this year but my knowledge of racing is limited to betting on the names I like or the colour of the silks. I don't tend to look at the odds. Just go with whatever the mood takes.

dont take notice of me mainly because I have terrible luck with betting, but Im going for lake view lad from research ive been doing it looks good & fits all the "trends" of a grand national winner. but normally my lucky dip horse is the 1 finishes well & researched horse come 8th or fallen

these are the bits I used to get a checklist not that its ever helped ive had a many 2nd & 3rd but if you discount dont push it because I backed McCoy every yr. ive never chosen the winner yet In 16 yrs

Grand National 2019 : Latest info on the runners, tips, odds & best offers

Grand National Tips 2019 - Our 4 Best Bets - Free Predictions

Grand National Form Guide

Screenshot_20190406-102807.jpg

anyone have a go on virtual Grand national. earlier where all losing bets & profits when to the NHS charities. i wouldnt normally but as it a bit for fun & great cause.

as a family we still kept up the tradition. i got 3rd & 5th. my sister "won" the virtual grand national with potters corner. because she liked harry potter. & won £19 which she donated as well. so all in all we have a fun day & NHS got £24.

what a story, that only sport can bring. 1 last race before retirement, then goes wins the biggest horse race as his farewell. wow

my mum won £120 & i got £8 for Santini. but ill take it as many years. i dont finish LOL

whats people thoughts then for the big race on saturday which for the 1st time in a long time i can watch live with sheff utd game being moved to a lunchtime kick off. im torn between going for le milos which fits alot of the trends or for emotional choice of lifetime ambition.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom