The 2010 Title Race Quiz

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Are Hamilton and Vettel still in the Race? Is Button? Who will win? These, and many more, questions are not the ones asked in the 2010 Title Race (related) Quiz.

1. Here is a chart of the last 15 years of Championships.

There is a mistake in the chart. Where is it, and who should be included instead?

Alonso was not 3rd in 2004 - Jenson Button was!

2. Alonso won 4 races at McLaren in 2007. Which race did he also win in 2010?

Italian GP - he has not won Malaysia, Monaco or Europe this year

3. Who drove at Minardi alongside both Alonso and Webber?

Alex Yoong

4. This graph shows the points progression of one of this year's title contenders in a past year.

Name the year, name the driver for 1/2 of a point each.

Lewis Hamilton, 2007

5. Who finished second last time an Australian won the title?

Nelson Piquet, 1980

6. Who is the only other Spanish driver to score a win, pole or fastest lap?

Pedro de la Rosa, Bahrain 2005

7. The Brazilian GP has decided the drivers title for the last five years, but name the race winners for 1/5 of a point each [Repeated race winners = Repeated points!]

2005 - Montoya
2006 - Massa
2007 - Raikkonen
2008 - Massa
2009 - Webber

8. The 1981 World Championship battle was between Piquet and Reutemann, but who else went into the Las Vegas GP with a chance to win the WDC?

Jacques Laffite

9. Which British driver scored most points without a race win?

The Replacement Voice of F1 - Martin Brundle

10. Red Bull are aiming to become the second 'new' WCC in a row. Who was the last 'new' WCC (before Brawn)?

Renault in 2005

Sorry if it seemed unattached, and can I put in a plug for my Last Day Battles article if you've not read it.

Attachments

• CTA.jpg
    CTA.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 200
  • CTA II.jpg
    CTA II.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 200
7.6! new high score for me!

Guessed 3, got it wrong. Guessed 5, got it correct. Guessed 8, got it wrong.

TBY: Q7, I got the correct drivers, but had two switched round on the years. Do they need to be correct driver and year, or just the last 5 winners? If the latter is the case, i can change my score for 8 :)

Grizzly said:
TBY: Q7, I got the correct drivers, but had two switched round on the years. Do they need to be correct driver and year, or just the last 5 winners? If the latter is the case, i can change my score for 8 :)

Grizzly, you'll be happy to note that 5 drivers = 1 point so you can count it as an 8!

Back
Top Bottom