TBY's F1 Hierarchy

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
How far do you all agree with my view of the current F1 hierarchy as of the end of the Bahrain GP?

Attachments

• F109.jpeg
    F109.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 135
Hmm, I would probably move Ferrari up to be alongside Renault, I think.

Never sure exactly where to put Williams, but generally I would agree, yep. Nice work! :thumbsup:

Brogan said:
After today's performance I think you're being more than generous to BMW.

Aye, you'll notice a small gap between STR and FI than BMWS want to jump into! I think on quali performance they're just ahead!

I don't think the BMWs are as far behind as the result yesterday would have us believe. One thing to remember is that they both had to come for a new front wing each within the first 3 laps. This scuppered any chance of points for either driver and they would have basically abandoned the race and turned the engines right down, saving them for the rest of the season. Massa found himself in exactly the same situation.

Another thing to remember is that BMW are the one team yet to 'upgrade' their car this season so I am backing them to bounce back and get some points in Spain. (This is probably wishful thinking given that Kubi is in my Fantasy Team...).

Another thing to remember is that BMW are the one team yet to 'upgrade' their car this season so I am backing them to bounce back and get some points in Spain. (This is probably wishful thinking given that Kubi is in my Fantasy Team...).
No they are not, the Brawns have had no upgrades either yet..

It's interesting to look back on some of the old posts and see how things have changed.

How would you rate the hierarchy now TBY?

I'd go with something like this, although if your race was at Monza or Spa, Force India would be well up at the front.

I think Brawn and McLaren are probably the best packages at the moment, with Red Bull, Ferrari and Williams just behind.

I haven't got a ruddy clue where Toyota are, they can be both frontrunners and backmarkers at the same race (eg. Singapore). Renault are being served well by Alonso, who's outperforming the car imo (but can we wait 'till half way through 2010 to see if Alonso is as good a driver as I think he is - not nearly as good as EL_NANDO thinks he is however!)

I think BMW have stepped forward. I think Toro Rosso are clear backmarkers. But at the end of the day, its so unpredictable, the only constants have been Ferrari, they've been in that 3rd-10th position all season in quali, sometimes (Spa) gaining advantage from KERS to get higher.

Attachments

• F109.jpeg
    F109.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom