Poll Sky or BBC?

How will you be watching the 2012 season?

• Sky

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • BBC

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Both

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Other

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Just a quick question.. I have sky plus only without the sports channels but at the moment I have channel 408 working (the f1 channel).
I am guessing its there as a teaser and will be turned off before next Friday?

The F1 channel is currently free to all Sky Subscribers for the first week, which means that Friday morning you should loose it unless you have the HD package :(

Does the HD package have to include Sky Sports? Not that I care, I'll have my arse in an aeroplane somewhere over the Middle East. >:(

Does the HD package have to include Sky Sports? Not that I care, I'll have my arse in an aeroplane somewhere over the Middle East. >:(

Nope - just need the HD package. I think you may need another premium service, I have it with Sky movies, but no hard and fast rules

Cheers Geoff, we have movies so I should be okay to watch it on FF when I get home.

I'll be watching it on both. I've decided to watch those races that the Beeb have got live i'll watch them. But when they've not got them live i'll be watching it on Sky. But knowing me i'll watch it on both channels every weekend. That's just what i'm like.

I voted for BBC only because I detest the antichrist Murdoch and all his works but like most people I am well aware of (easy to find but probably not kosher) interweb feeds for the ones the BBC isn't showing. Not actually bothered too much about the commentary because I have lots of toys on the PC (like the official live timing from formula1.com) so I barely have time to watch it anyhow !:snigger:

Back
Top Bottom