Sky deal made you grumpy ? This might appease you.

Greenlantern101

Super Hero And All Round Good Guy
Contributor
I have been grumpy about the whole SKY deal thing.

But this has lightened my mood a little. Just been through the SKY sports channels for the next week looking for motorsport coverage. Lets just say I am pleasantly surprised with whats on in just 1 week.

F3 Euroseries
Nascar Sprint Cup
Speedway
F1 H20 speed boat world championship
MCE british superbikes
MX2 championship (dirt bikes)
P1 superstock powerboats
GP2 series

Thats as well as tennis, snooker, boxing and rugby which I also watch.
I am now slightly less grumpy. But still not sure if I will be buying the extra subscription. :thinking:

I am still grumpy, It's bad enough dedicating 10 hours of time watching f1 each time a race is on. So i just don't need any other (use your imagination) to waste my time with when I would be perfectly happy if everything is the same as before..

:snigger: Tacitus you are aware that nobody is making you watch F1 ?
You make it sound like a punishment. LOL

Bernie has a gun to his head and has pinned his eyes open Clockwork Orange in an attempt to brain wash him. If Tacitus is out on the streets and hears anyone hum that little piece of music that goes with the graphic just before the FOM footage starts he will kill them.

I'm afraid GL that this does not cheer me up as I still will not have SKY to watch them and it just makes me realise that Murdoch is further taking over the world.

I have been grumpy about the whole SKY deal thing.

But this has lightened my mood a little. Just been through the SKY sports channels for the next week looking for motorsport coverage. Lets just say I am pleasantly surprised with whats on in just 1 week.

F3 Euroseries
Nascar Sprint Cup
Speedway
F1 H20 speed boat world championship
MCE british superbikes
MX2 championship (dirt bikes)
P1 superstock powerboats
GP2 series

Thats as well as tennis, snooker, boxing and rugby which I also watch.
I am now slightly less grumpy. But still not sure if I will be buying the extra subscription. :thinking:
You have to remember too with channel 413 Motors TV on Sky you also get some good alternative Motor racing on there, the Aussie V8's is a personal favourite. Okay I know a lot of the time there is MotoX, but there are some good programmes & races on there too.

But with this & Sky Sports you have to balance all this against how much it costs. Had Sky for 20 years, got it right at the start, currently now have normal Sky Package, Sports, HD & one Multi Room, this comes to a tidy £75. Which is £900 a year, but as I only put the sports on to watch the American Football I switch it off for 6 months (Feb to Sept), which saves some money but I won't be able to do that if I want to watch F1, so the £120 extra I'll need will make it £12 a race on Sky......:bored:

Back
Top Bottom