Schumacher already has de facto No.1 status?

GeoffP said:
I get the feeling that there's a sudden attack of "believing every word a senior individual in F1 says" going on here...

Geoff, think about it. With out that syndrome there'd be little point visiting the forum over the off season, due to all the articles looking like this:

SPECULATIVE STORY
1st Poster - Don't believe a word of it...

:disappointed:

Let us have a bit of fun...!

Schumacher has apparently applied to swap numbers with Rosberg so he is number 3 and Rosberg is number 4.

He claims it is down to superstition but perhaps it is just another way of confirming his status in the team?

Of course he did. Just remember, whilst he was driving car #3 he may have won the 2000 World Championship, but he also broke his legs in 1999 and he lost the 1998 Championship to #8 Mika Hakkinen.

#8 this year is Fernando Alonso, so that seems reasonable!

If I was Rosberg, I'd tell him to go forth and multiply. This really sounds like a bit of boundry establishment within the team. I think it's going to be a bit of a struggle for Nico with the mind games and such like. I bet he didn't forsee this when he signed on the dotted line. It's now up to Nico to do his talking on the track.

Back
Top Bottom