Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
10 - gutted for Lando but this race will be remembered for some time.

Different tactics, early pit stops, later pit stops, heart breaking finish, quality driving, an overtake for the lead, errors and mistakes behind the wheel and in the pits

So many things to talk about.

hmm it got exciting when the rain came but other than it was actually processional as the tow train made it difficult for anyone to pass unless you're Bottas who just moved over for Verstappen so really 8 I would say

8 - i enjoyed even before the rain because you had many things going on you had the norris hanging on, Lewis, Max coming through, Bottas not coming through, you had alot of drama & then that heartbreaking finish

I feel like I've overrated it but despite my despair at Lando's result I really enjoyed the whole race. It was genuinely entertaining and the best race I've seen for a long while.

I feel like I've overrated it but despite my despair at Lando's result I really enjoyed the whole race. It was genuinely entertaining and the best race I've seen for a long while.

this feeling has grown as the season going along, now it could be because we have for the most part watched :censored: since 2013. but i think has been the best season i have ever watched. post 1998. 2012 had a good start & a good finale, 2010 was a good championship battle but average races. 2008 was the previous leader in my head

but i feel like 2021 has had everything. a great rivalry, great races, controversy, heartbreak, shock results & underdog victories

Back
Top Bottom