Rosberg announces he is leaving Williams

I think he's been linked with Brawn hasn't he?

If Brawn finally manage to do a deal with Jenson then that means Rubens is out.

Is he still managed by his dad? If so I wouldn't be surprised to see him sitting next to LH in a McLaren next season especially as Kimi appears to be leading many teams in a bit of a song and dance.

FB said:
Is he still managed by his dad? If so I wouldn't be surprised to see him sitting next to LH in a McLaren next season especially as Kimi appears to be leading many teams in a bit of a song and dance.
I don't know if Keke is still manager, but I'm sure I read somewhere (possibly just hearsay) that Rosberg Snr advised him not to go to McLaren whilst Lewis is there. Having said that, the only things I can find are comments from 12mths+ ago.

FB said:

there was this really strange rumour going around about kimi. apparently he will get 50 mil from ferrari cos they broke his contract. but if he finds another team for next season, that pay out will drop to 20 mil. so now kimi is looking for a 30 mil contract. lots of money. i can smell a sabbatical coming myself :)

i would be really surprised if nico ends up at macca. from what i understand, nico wants to go to a team where he can go for the WDC. macca is not such a team as long as LH is there.any driver who wants to join macca while LH is there, better be really careful cos its a kiss of death unless you are a specific type.

To paraphrase, don't go to be Hamilton's team-mate if you're slower than him or can't handle pressure. I think McLaren would be a wise move if you find yourself even in Lewis' shadow, because his reputation is such. However, you must not be seen in the place they call Kovalainenland.

Back
Top Bottom