Current Robert Kubica

He's fast, Polish and a bloody brilliant racer. To me Kubica is a special talent and has been very unlucky to not find himself in a top team yet.

The thing i like about Kubica is that he's a trier and never gives in say if he was third and had a sniff of second he'd go and chase the second place man down. He's a much toned down version of Lewis Hamilton IMHO he's great at overtaking (Austrailla 2009) exception and if he was in a better car i think he'd a won more races than the current 1 he stands at.

Kubica made his F1 debut at the Hungrian GP in 2006 replacing the injuried Jacque Villeneuve for BMW Sauber. He'd outqualified teammate Nick Heidfeld at the time and finished the race in 7th place only to be DSQ for been under weight. Since Kubica's first and only Pole Position came at the 2008 Bahrain GP, that same season he'd broke his winning duck and won his current and only race in Canada. Kubica has stood on the podium 12 times and in his 76 race he's scored a total of 273 points.

Sad news broke eariler in the year (2011) that Kubica had been involved in a Rally competition and crashed, his life was said to be in the balance, but he's slowly recovering from nasty injuries he substaned in the accident. It remains to be seen whether Kubica will return to motor-racing. But for me Kubica is a talented driver and if we do see him back on the grid i'd be over the moon.

Whether you like him or not Kubica is a cool guy and one that i'd like to see become Champion if he return's to the sport.

How do you rate Kubica?

I told your before I am specifically waiting for your posts. I'm obsessed with you. I sometimes think of you when I make love to my wife.

I knew you weren't referring to me. I don't have edge :( I'm a pathetic losers exposing all my weaknesses to the master of the internet. You were of course referring to yourself because you're all about the edge.

I know you'll instantly respond because you have to have the last response.......and because I'm a nice bloke I will let you have the last response.......but I hope it contains the answer to my question about where you were jumped on and attacked for saying Kubica would be crap on return, because that's all I want. Just an answer to that question. I'd hate to think you were 'rattled' and sidestepping it.

Relax dude don't take any of my post personal or you'll lose sleep. Have a good weekend!

I told your before I am specifically waiting for your posts. I'm obsessed with you. I sometimes think of you when I make love to my wife.

I knew you weren't referring to me. I don't have edge :( I'm a pathetic losers exposing all my weaknesses to the master of the internet. You were of course referring to yourself because you're all about the edge.

I know you'll instantly respond because you have to have the last response.......and because I'm a nice bloke I will let you have the last response.......but I hope it contains the answer to my question about where you were jumped on and attacked for saying Kubica would be crap on return, because that's all I want. Just an answer to that question. I'd hate to think you were 'rattled' and sidestepping it.

Relax dude don't take any of my post personal or you'll lose sleep. Have a good weekend!
Don't imitate my style, you're embarrassing yourself. Stop trying to sound like a bully, doesn't fit you:victory:
You are obsessed with getting an answer from me huh? It's killing you , poor thing :(
Well, it's getting late here. Gotta sleep tight after watching the Azerbaijan replay.
Trust me, I am not replying to you from now on. Why waste any more keyboard minute to an Obsessed ego maniac?:yawn:
I now understand why some people here say unpleasant things behind your back. :whistle:
You just earned a golden ticket to my IGNORE list - Good rides - Toink :wave::wave:

Last edited:
Have stayed out of this until now but I think Kubica was a brilliant signing for Williams.
He is the only positive publicity they are likely to get all year.
If the best you can expect to finish is 19th & 20th does it really matter who is ahead in the in team battle.
How do you think a rookie would handle his position, Kubica could walk away with his head held high tomorrow or anytime down the track. His being there takes the pressure of his rookie team.
Given his experiences I would say his feedback is invaluable to williams making progress. He isnt looking for excuses as to why his team mate is quicker just looking at what is needed for the car to be quicker.
I think he has a totally different motivation to every other driver who is on the grid. Every other drivers primary goal is to be WC if not this year then getting them selves in a seat for it to be achievable down the track. I dont think that is Kubica's motivation for getting in the car. He is happy to be back in a F1 car and doing as good a job as he can. Happy to be finishing last I doubt but no driver every is. I just cant see how another rookie in the team or even a driver who has a bit of F1 experience would benefit from the seat or how the team would be better placed if Kubica wasnt there.

from a person thats just come across this "feud" , as i haven't been very active on her with my widely told reason for why i was distracted. but Radical F1 you do seem to come off a bit mad in those posts & not know when to walk away

Kubica has proven in qualifying he doing brilliant job. he has been within half a tenth in both qualifying sessions. if anyone watched F2 last year you would know that russell is not a pushover. he is a quality driver no offence to norris but potentially the next great British hope. kubica has had 8 years out he was used to the bulletproof Bridgestones. pirellis are a different beast takes a while to work out how they last & all the tricks of the trade & tyre management rarely happened in his days. once hes got that he be fine

but Williams isnt helping because aerodynamically theyve struggled since 2016 & the 2019 car is better/more predictable than 2018. but its still slow

Last edited:
All Im saying is that Until Kubica beats his rookie team mate, he isn't good for the seat. No Williams car excuse here as they drive the same car.
He was a brilliant driver yes, that's why I like him but we need to see the present F1 -Today, this season.

Again, until he beats his team mate soundly, he is not subject to my praise.

I rest my case.

I think i know what's really going here.

A Japanese like me makes criticism to a European driver who is underperforming, then I am the target of everyone.
But in the past it is fine and dandy to make fun of Honda engine when they were underperforming/developing.

Same old Discrimination again.
GOD will take care of discriminators in time. Good luck in the next life.

I hate these forums. I regret coming in here and being discriminated just because i have a different opinion and different RACE.

Goodbye !

Last edited:

A Japanese like me makes criticism to a European driver who is underperforming, then I am the target of everyone.
But in the past it is fine and dandy to make fun of Honda engine when they were underperforming/developing.

I hate these forums. I regret coming in here and being discriminated just because i have a different opinion and different RACE.

Goodbye !
Hey Radical. I am a European, I like Japanese, and I need a partner for chat next time I am in Japan, so, stay. Differences of opinions on forums such as this one are to be expected. Sometimes you need little thicker skin, but don't take it personally. Over years I've figured out that you a person with above average intelligence, and it would be loss for us if people leave (IMHO). I can't match you on intelligence, but we have similar temperaments. Cheers to that.
Sometimes is perhaps better to avoid certain contentious topics, but submitting well reasoned argument could be fun. For whatever it is worth, I am still your (forum) friend, so you are not isolated.

Well I for one had no idea that Radical F1 was Japanese. In fact I have no idea what nationality most people on the forum are. You could all come from Mars for all I know. Not only do I not know where everyone is from, I don’t care where they’re from, and I don’t think this is a racist forum.

Goodbye !

woah :o

hes obviously hadnt rested his case. as he picked it up the 30mins later. sort of proven my point when i was talking about not being able to walk away. i thought Japanese where supposed to be most politeness on the planet

this coming from a guy who had a argument that got out of hand on here. flouncing solves nothing & regardless of it. nobody teams up with anyone. the vettel thread is good example of that. but if you have a point that might be out there, you better be able to back it up & never break the golden rule claim "victory" because online arguments never have a natural finish, like in real life & no one wins

Well I for one had no idea that Radical F1 was Japanese. In fact I have no idea what nationality most people on the forum are. You could all come from Mars for all I know. Not only do I not know where everyone is from, I don’t care where they’re from, and I don’t think this is a racist forum.
To know where person grew up during formative years, and to which cultural group a person belongs on one hand should not be a requirement, however it helps to adjust our behavior how we approach others, knowing what is, and what isn't tolerable and acceptable. We aren't all made from the same cookie cutter. (I am just thinking loud, nothing much more.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom