Current Robert Kubica

He's fast, Polish and a bloody brilliant racer. To me Kubica is a special talent and has been very unlucky to not find himself in a top team yet.

The thing i like about Kubica is that he's a trier and never gives in say if he was third and had a sniff of second he'd go and chase the second place man down. He's a much toned down version of Lewis Hamilton IMHO he's great at overtaking (Austrailla 2009) exception and if he was in a better car i think he'd a won more races than the current 1 he stands at.

Kubica made his F1 debut at the Hungrian GP in 2006 replacing the injuried Jacque Villeneuve for BMW Sauber. He'd outqualified teammate Nick Heidfeld at the time and finished the race in 7th place only to be DSQ for been under weight. Since Kubica's first and only Pole Position came at the 2008 Bahrain GP, that same season he'd broke his winning duck and won his current and only race in Canada. Kubica has stood on the podium 12 times and in his 76 race he's scored a total of 273 points.

Sad news broke eariler in the year (2011) that Kubica had been involved in a Rally competition and crashed, his life was said to be in the balance, but he's slowly recovering from nasty injuries he substaned in the accident. It remains to be seen whether Kubica will return to motor-racing. But for me Kubica is a talented driver and if we do see him back on the grid i'd be over the moon.

Whether you like him or not Kubica is a cool guy and one that i'd like to see become Champion if he return's to the sport.

How do you rate Kubica?

I'm not saying he is .I'm just reminding you that he wasn't the only one who spun on formation lap that day or only one that ever did it. So when you're presenting your case for how awful he is that's prob not the fact to lead with.

I did not say that spinning during formation lap was the only reason in my case, when did I say that? It was just an example as an icing to the cake. You're the one who took that and used Max as your case. A bad one if I may point.

My case is that he is beaten to the bones by his ROOKIE team mate in free practices , qualifying and that he is dead last in all races to date. He should accept the fact that he isn't capable to race any longer and pass the chance to other rookie drivers waiting in line to have a chance of their lifetime. He had his but screwed it up - that's the awful fact. And to make things worst, He is still screwing what ever is left of his reputation by forcing his way in the grid - coming in dead last with plenty of elementary excuses in each race. Pathetic is starting to become his middle name.

Again, until he beats his inexperienced teammate soundly and consistently he does not deserve to be there and you guys should stop bothering to defend him.
I rest my case.
And that's all I'm gonna say :goodday:

Last edited:
Actually no one is defending him - have a read. We're defending him from personal insults but not one person on here has said he is doing a good job. You are already preaching to the converted.

Yeah right.
First everybody jumps on me defending him now that I have proven my point , everyone denies.
Same old, same old. Hey, No biggie. Don't take it personally.
I just say my opinion on how I believe. No BS or Political here.

Like I always say, I do like Robert but I hate that he came back to drive again as I know he would make a fool of himself.
Enjoy the race weekend.

Last edited:
Radical F1 He is fit to drive an F1 car on the basis he can complete two race distances in a day of testing, got enough points for an F1 superlicence and he can safely get out of his car within 5 seconds in the event of an accident or retirement

There are the criteria that allows Kubica to drive an F1 car

What you are talking about is driving an F1 car fast... he is in the worst car on the grid and has not done F1 for nearly a decade so essentially he is a rookie . You have to ask Claire Williams what she is thinking in agreeing to give him the seat over others probably who could have done a little better

Yes it is sad to see him like this but he should not carry the can for it

There are some very quick inexperienced team mates out there, Vettle and Sainz are having problems so that's not one of the better comparisons for him to quit, had the car been quicker and was qualifying in the 10 to 15 area would we still be having this discussion?

More excuses.
I hope things changes for your idol later for the sake of better excuses ROFL
Like I said, no hard feelings. Hey this is just a forum. Not my job or anything.
Don't take my comments personally unless you are a relative or BF of Kubica. ;)
Enjoy the race guys. :wave:

More excuses.
I hope things changes for your idol later for the sake of better excuses ROFL
Like I said, no hard feelings. Hey this is just a forum. Not my job or anything.
Don't take my comments personally unless you are a relative or BF of Kubica. ;)
Enjoy the race guys. :wave:
I don't take it personally, just putting a more unbiased view on the subject, he's not my idol, though I do respect him for his endeavours since his accident. I have no knowledge of what Kubica is bringing to Williams, or whether Williams is happy with his input. I have followed F1 since before TV coverage, since the advent of the internet there have been more fan boys giving their uneducated opinions on drivers, team principles and teams with little or no knowledge of the the inner workings of F1. Teams come and go, some get it right most of the time, some fall from grace chasing a theory for a number of years ( McLaren being an example) Williams is still down there, some times it takes one designer to say we have to start again and gets it right ( The Honda Team in the norties until Ross Brawn) it's called life. Whether you fall into any of the above categories I have no idea, but as you say it's just a forum.:whistle:LOL

Last edited:
Radical F1 you didn't answer my question. Who jumped on you? Who said you were wrong. I can't find it anywhere on the forum. Could you quote it for me?
Chill - you are so obsessed every time I post. Like your life depends on it.
I can pretty much rattle anyone here like kids on the playground. Relax guys. Never take my comments personally or you will lose sleep.8-)
It's just a forum. :)
Peace brothers :goodday:

Last edited:
Okkkkkaaayyyyy - what an odd response.

Point of fact. You said.

Yeah right.
First everybody jumps on me defending him now that I have proven my point , everyone denies

Having read through the forum I can't find anyone having jumped on you or defending him. So unless these posts have been deleted that is factual incorrect. I'm confused as to why you would be want to state something that is incorrect unless....wait.....you aren't trying to deliberatly get a reaction from people are you? No surely not.

That would make you *whispers* a troll!

How amazingly radical.

Chill - you are so obsessed every time I post. Like your life depends on it.

It's true I had very little in my life until you came along.

I can pretty much rattle anyone here like kids on the playground.

It's true. You're very radical.

Okkkkkaaayyyyy - what an odd response.

Point of fact. You said.

Having read through the forum I can't find anyone having jumped on you or defending him. So unless these posts have been deleted that is factual incorrect. I'm confused as to why you would be want to state something that is incorrect unless....wait.....you aren't trying to deliberatly get a reaction from people are you? No surely not.

That would make you *whispers* a troll!

How amazingly radical.

It's true I had very little in my life until you came along.

It's true. You're very radical.
Man you are all over me like FLIES on CAKE and yet you claim that you never jump on me.
LOL
Azerbaijan is having tracks problem which involved one of your favorite Williams car.
Just watch the race and forget about me even just for a whole weekend. Try to focus on something else other than me. 8-)

I can't - you are my life. It has no meaning without you.

Whilst I love and adore you in everything you do I can't help but notice you might have made a mistake above. Even if I am all over you like flies (no caps here) it's not because of you saying Kubica's comeback was a failure but that everyone criticised you for that view. As someone who repeatedly said Kubica would never be back or good enough to be back on this forum and was never once 'jumped on' or 'attacked' I'm really interested in the claim.

I can't - you are my life. It has no meaning without you.

Whilst I love and adore you in everything you do I can't help but notice you might have made a mistake above. Even if I am all over you like flies (no caps here) it's not because of you saying Kubica's comeback was a failure but that everyone criticised you for that view. As someone who repeatedly said Kubica would never be back or good enough to be back on this forum and was never once 'jumped on' or 'attacked' I'm really interested in the claim.
Don't start to sound too desperate thus showing more of your weaknesses. I messed with you for a couple of times and here you are forever on me like Worm on Earth.
Chill dude. I might lose respect for you.

In my book Kubica is already a legend for coming back at all - and if any driver deserved this second chance, it's him.

As for his performance on track, currently it hardly matters - the Williams is too bad of a car in comparison to the rest of the field, Kubica and Russell will both be dead last anyway, what matters most is that they develop the car and hopefully his experience can help with that.

Radical F1 *yawn* - so I'll ask again. Where on this forum did people attack you for saying Kubica would not be good on his return? It's a simple question with a simple answer. No personal insults (this isn't Fortnite), no competition, no who can out wit who or who is the greatest poster in the world ever crap. Where were you attacked on this forum for saying Kubica would be crap on his return?

Radical F1 *yawn* - so I'll ask again. Where on this forum did people attack you for saying Kubica would not be good on his return? It's a simple question with a simple answer. No personal insults (this isn't Fortnite), no competition, no who can out wit who or who is the greatest poster in the world ever crap. Where were you attacked on this forum for saying Kubica would be crap on his return?
Sorry to rile you up. Was just messing around :) You take it too seriously 8-)
Take it easy man, get some relaxing weekend.
Let's hope Kubica beats his team mate ! yeah ! :bangfists:

Back
Top Bottom