Football Premier League Fantasy Football

I'm not last! Somehow an Ex-Leeds player scored a goal. Also Van Persie scored a few. What is interesting though is Snodgrass scored more points for his single goal than VP for his hat-trick.

18 points that week. Dismal performance that led to a complete reworking of the team. Wildcard used, 8 transfers made, and a team name and kit change mid season. Is that even allowed?

All hail the new joint-Champions: West Wales Flyers and Dynamo Chicken Kiev!
Dynamo Chicken Kiev had it for a couple of days, but West Wales Flyers have been given 1st and this is all because of the wrongly booked Marouane Fellaini, he was docked one point until it was reinstated which cruelly took the lead off Dynamo Chicken Kiev!
Meanwhile in third, is me after a late season comeback from down in P9 at one stage.
Fourth is Bayern Never-Losing who have lost despite having a solid third at one stage and looking to challenge for the title. Strangely Green, headed by teabagyokel, took a last day fifth place but was a long way away from fourth place after also slipstreaming me up the order. The P.I. Stakers dropped to just outside the top five and is solidly mid-table, however, mid-table is the new relegation.
Down in seventh is Schleigel's Bagels, a long way off sixth place but stayed clear of Holroyd Superstars who is unfortunate that the final two teams don't get relegated otherwise he would have been celebrating survival.
The bottom two were Linius MPT and We Were Leeds 2012 who, like Leeds, are taking a one way trip to decline.

That is the 2012-13 season review, individual Manager of the Months are below!

August: The P.I. Stakers- 107 points
September: Bayern Never-losing- 201 points
October: West Wales Flyers- 157 points
November: Bayern Never-losing- 266 points
December: Dynamo Chicken Kiev- 358 points
January: Dynamo Chicken Kiev- 254 points
February: Strangely Green- 204 points
March: Norfolk Enchants (Formerly UsainBoltonWanderers)- 241 points
April: Norfolk Enchants (Formerly UsainBoltonWanderers)- 261 points
May: West Wales Flyers- 185 points

Quarter 1: Bayern Never-losing- 442 points
Quarter 2: West Wales Flyers- 515 points
Quarter 3: Norfolk Enchants (Formerly UsainBoltonWanderers)- 628 points
Quarter 4: Norfolk Enchants (Formerly UsainBoltonWanderers)- 524 points

Now if you can convince Brogan to give you trophy points as a reward, congratulations! If not...

All hail the Champions: West Wales Flyers and Dynamo Chicken Kiev!

Yeah same, I was leading at one point, then slipped to third while still for a chance, then randomly ended up fourth :s

I've made a real nice team (I think), with van Persie, Stekelenburg, van Wolfswinkel, Vlaar and a bunch of other guys I have never heard of. Sounds like a winner. How do I join the league Jos the Boss ?

Back
Top Bottom