Attention PQR Thread posting

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Valued Member
Hi All.

We've started to get a bit behind in the PQR thread posting (myself included) and it is delaying fresh conversations about up coming GP's.

Going forward, you are requested to have the PQR thread up and available for the next GP, no later than Tuesday Midnight GMT following the last GP. That gives you just over 48 hours to have the next thread up and running.

If you are unable to have it done in that time then please let me know and we can either swap you for another GP if you are willing and able or find someone to take your place. Failing that, if no post is up and I haven't heard from you by midnight Tuesday, I will post on your behalf.

If you are going to post something different such as Bradman's interesting "poster" style thread, then please contact Brogan via private message for advice on how to get the best out of posting in the right format.

Thanks

CaT.

Noted. I am due to do Spa which is after the summer break, I wasn't going to post it quite that quickly given the large gap but I will make sure I do now I know. :)

Noted. I am due to do Spa which is after the summer break, I wasn't going to post it quite that quickly given the large gap but I will make sure I do now I know. :)

In the case of the post summer break Angel, I'm happy to let that one slip for one week until Midnight Tuesday the following week.

That's the exception to the rule because of holiday. :D

Oh dear. I shall worry for months now, in case I forget. I will remember right up to a week before, and then I’ll forget.

I just know I’ll forget.

:teary:. Trying to remember, it’s on my calendar.

:)

Okay Titch you can relax. I promise I'll do my level best to warn you when your race is coming up. I'm insanely organised, probably too much so, and I'll alert you so you don't miss the deadline okay? :)

Given how close the Belgian and Italian races are should I post the Italian thread 2 weeks before even though the Belgian race won't have taken place?

Back
Top Bottom