Overtaking data in CSV or XLS format?

I hope not, this site is never referenced when people utilise data from it, which insults those who generate it.

The maintenance of overtaking data in the form of a database ceased as of 2019.

All of the information formally held on that database has now been placed in the individual threads within this section of the site.

No overtaking information should be republished without attribution to this site and / or permission of the author / data holder

Early overtaking data, prior to the 2008 season held on this site, used methodologies and data created by Brian W Lawrence. Its publication on this site as part of the overtaking database project was done so with his kind permission.

Information posted in this section of the site may be subject to copyright.

Some one who has the enthusiasm and the time to produce the data may have the data, if one is that interested the data it is there for collating and producing in XLS format, you may need to run all races from the web and study the the leader boards.

Some one who has the enthusiasm and the time to produce the data may have the data, if one is that interested the data it is there for collating and producing in XLS format, you may need to run all races from the web and study the the leader boards.
Do you know anyone?

The maintenance of overtaking data in the form of a database ceased as of 2019.

All of the information formally held on that database has now been placed in the individual threads within this section of the site.

Ah. That explains why I'm unable to find some of the stuff I knew was here before. Too bad, but I can see why in regards to the time it takes.

It wasn't so much the time keeping it updated, although it was onerous, it's more to do with the fact that the code is no longer compatible with the new software we're running.

I was planning to rewrite it for the new system but it's a huge job and I don't really have time.

Back
Top Bottom