Poll Out of Ten: 2015 Chinese Grand Prix

How did you rate the Chinese grand prix out of 10?

Votes: 4 6.5%

Votes: 7 11.3%

Votes: 13 21.0%

Votes: 9 14.5%

Votes: 10 16.1%

Votes: 9 14.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of people are.

There's always the suckers for punishment like us though who expect it to be different every race.

Are you happy with the way things are in the world of F1 then ??

Yeah, I watched it, Jordan Spieth played an absolutely brilliant four days of golf. If i could play 1/100th as well as that I'd be a happy bunny.

I'm trying to figure out why I enjoyed the race as much as Malaysia having seen everyone else's opinions and I really can't put my finger on it... It was possibly because although there were not as many overtakes as Malaysia it was less influenced by tyres and DRS. And I guess I can't deny taking some pleasure from Rosberg going off the wall as he's running out of ideas to beat Hamilton.

Not in this years open he wasn't there is a new boy in town who finished 19 under par which is a new record....

Spieth tied Tiger's record at the Masters by finishing at 18 under. He did reach 19 under before bogeying the last though, and that is a record in itself.

Side note - If Justin Rose had played the front 9 well enough he would have been right there too.

The golf comparison is an interesting one. You never hear older golfers complaining that pros should still be using steel shafts and persimmon head woods. Nobody calls for the return of balata balls. Technology advances. Time marches on. If Old Tom Morris came back right now you better believe he'd happily tee it up with a Taylor Made RocketBallz and a Titleist ProV1

Yes he would. And then the following would happen. Mr Woods, I know you've not got the feel for that putter but you can't change it until next year now. Balls? Oh you all have to use the same one from this one supplier, what's that? you've lost a ball well never mind that's a 5 shot penalty for over using your ball allowance. Practice sessions are now restricted to one course and for only three days at the start of the season after that you can't practice until next year.

LOL

I cannot see a comparison with golf and F1 a golfer uses the equipment he is comfortable with and the rest is just down to skill there is no putter advantage or driver advantage or iron advantage, it is just man against man that is not true of F1..

Back
Top Bottom