Announcement New moderators

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
With the site becoming ever busier, now is the right time to expand the staff to help with the increased workload.

I am pleased therefore to announce the appointment of the following members to the position of moderator, along with the respective sections they will be responsible for.

Speshal will moderate the Formula One section.
Enja will moderate the Circuit section.
teabagyokel will moderate the Formula Fun section.
MCLS will moderate the Paddock section.

Of course cider_and_toast and FB will continue in their roles as global moderators, covering the whole site.

Please remember that being a moderator is sometimes a thankless task and if you ever find yourself on the receiving end of a telling off, they're only doing their job upholding the site rules and ensuring everything continues to run smoothly.

If you disagree with any decisions made by any of the moderators, in the first instance contact the moderator in question, and if you still feel your concerns haven't been adequately addressed, contact either cider_and_toast or FB.

So with all that, please join me in welcoming the new moderators to the team.

You can find out a bit more about them on the Meet the Staff page.

I would also like to say good luck to Speshal as he has the bigger cut of the jib so to speak :thumbsup:

Hello, New Moderators..!! :wave:

Let me welcome you all... warmly!

Welcome_.gif

If any of you find that you have more virtual biscuits than you know what to do with, then my plate's always empty open extended available.. oh heck. :unsure:

Oh yeah, congratulations! :cheer:

Thanks all :thumbsup:

It's a privilege to be able to help out.

I would also like to say good luck to Speshal as he has the bigger cut of the jib so to speak :thumbsup:

What have I got myself into LOL

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.

And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Or I'll just have a quiet word in their shell ;)

Think i would like to say well done for volunteering! It can be a pretty thankless task sometimes, so good on you all. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom