Caption Competition New Look

It's only just started to become common over here.

It's been in use in Turkey for as long as I can remember - my wife has been using it for years.

Getting a bit O/T now but the other weird thing they do in Turkey is wipe your ears with a cotton wool ball soaked in a flammable liquid and then set light to it...to burn off any hair :D

Freaked me out the first time I had it done as it was totally unexpected.

Every time I've been to Turkey I've had the works done in a gents barbers. I wish there were more like it over here. Full shaves, the ear cotton thing, neck and shoulder rub, hot apple tea while you wait and during the cut. Awesome customer service. Makes going for a hair cut an absolute pleasure. Oh, and my wife has had her eyebrows threaded for years as well.

Anyhow, back on topic....

"In a new sideline to his F1 career it was announced today that Lewis Hamilton would have the lead role in the live action sequal to puppet drama Joe90. He will be playing Joe91"

Threading through looks painful. Is it?

Every time I look at that picture of LH I have to agree with F1Yorkshire, he looks like Gok Wan, or whatever he's called.

Just to back up my last post, this is Lewis Hamilton's one off Pagani Zonda.

243.jpg

You know, if I had as much money as Lewis, I would do what the **** I liked, and **** everyone! He gets to drive really fast cars all over the world for a living, and a hobby, he is dating a pussycat doll, I am fairly certain he doesn't really give a flying **** what anyone really thinks!!

Woah! You be careful sitting on the fence like that, you might get splinters in your bum. Why don't you just come right out and say what you think?

Back
Top Bottom