Name the driver

You mean Mike Hawthorn's partner in crime? They both wanted to beat Luigi Musso so badly they agreed that no matter which one of them beat him they would share the winnings equally which made them all take excessive risks although Musso knew nothing of the agreement? All three of them dying in the same year 1958 that Peter Collins?

No not him.

you are in the right era though, :goodday: think Douglas Badar.

You mean Mike Hawthorn's partner in crime? They both wanted to beat Luigi Musso so badly they agreed that no matter which one of them beat him they would share the winnings equally which made them all take excessive risks although Musso knew nothing of the agreement? All three of them dying in the same year 1958 that Peter Collins?

No not him.

No, the other one LOL

Sorry! No idea!

no and no

He drove for lotus and was killed in 1960 at spa when a bird hit him in the face some say he died from the bird strike (Breaking his neck) but others say it was from the subsequent crash. he died within a few minutes and hundred or so yards from where Chris Bristow was also killed who was driving a Cooper.

If nobody gets it now I'm gonna tell you the answer and somebody else can have a go.

no and no

He drove for lotus and was killed in 1960 at spa when a bird hit him in the face some say he died from the bird strike (Breaking his neck) but others say it was from the subsequent crash. he died within a few minutes and hundred or so yards from where Chris Bristow was also killed who was driving a Cooper.

If nobody gets it now I'm gonna tell you the answer and somebody else can have a go.

I'm quite sure that it was Alan Stacey, who was killed along with Chris Bristow during the Belgian GP in 1960.

I,m afraid that I don't know how to post pictures, so as Road of Bones said, " would someone else do the honors please ", if this thread is continuing.

May I take this one?

images

Back
Top Bottom