Poll Most Entertaining Driver of the Weekend

Who was the most entertaining driver of the Brazillian Grand Prix?

• Mark Webber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Schumacher

• Nico Rosberg

• Vitaly Petrov

• Rubens Barrichello

• Pastor Maldonado

• Paul Di Resta

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Jaime Alguesuari

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Jarno Trulli

• Jerome D'ambrosio

• Timo Glock

• Daniel Ricciardo

• Vitantonio Liuzzi

• Total voters
I look at this thread and think "what a bad fan you are, you weren't paying attention"

It's terrible when you're looking at Alonso's pass of Button, probably edged out by the return favour, Schumacher's run in with Senna - and thinking, they're just racing incidents, not entertaining - nothing above and beyond... I must have missed the good bits!

If I had to pick a racing event, I'd go for Vettel (well his team radio advising us every 47 yards that his gearbox was completely mullered(despite only being materially slower for one lap, the one where Webber passed him)), or Button's pass on Alonso, a genuinely planned and watchable pass, but to be honest...

It's Felipe, I loved the doughnuts, blatently playing to the home crowd, Old Felipe celebrating that end to a crappy season - with you there matey!

This thread sprang to life as a replacement for the Chump of the Weekend thread, since there was a feeling that we were being some what arrogant to call any of the fastest blokes in motor sport "chumps". The Driver of the weekend thread is where we praise the blokes for their skill.

This seems like judging which one of three walls in a paint drying contest dried with the most style. Sorry, but I've no idea so I've gone for Sutil purely because I enjoyed his dice with Rosberg.

Toss up between Alonso and Button for some great action, Button wins it just because he managed to get on the podium.

Back
Top Bottom