Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernd Maylander

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Jos the Boss

Champion Elect
So after the success of week 1 and week 2, we continue to week 3, so who was Most Entertaing Driver of the Week of Spa Francorchamps?
Notice how SC driver, Reserve Drivers and Not Driving Drivers are included this week!

I know I'm biased but I'm tempted to vote for Lewis again for the incidents on both Saturday and Sunday. Then like FB has said Webber's overtake through Eau Rouge was quality (that will be my overtake of the weekend though) and Button did a lot of overtaking in the second half of the race.

I can't really think of anyone further down the field that offered more entertainment than those three, I'll think for a while before voting though.

Most entertaining? The schizophrenic behaviour of two drivers caught my eye since their performances throughout the weekend were distinctly bipolar (apologies to genuine sufferers of these conditions, I mean no disrespect). Maldonado and Senna. Both performed well considering their machinery and rookiness, pulling off some great laps and manoeuvres. However their equally entertaining but shocking brainfades (Maldonado in quali and Senna in the race start) were ... well shocking and entertaining.

My prize goes to Maldonado because his post race interviews were also entertaining, if somewhat unbelievable. But, that is entertainment!:D

Mind you, the Germans enjoyed it more, which made Button overtaking the likes of Rosberg and Sutil that little bit more enjoyable :D

There was just silence from the Ferrari fans when he did that, rather the opposite of when Hamilton crashed...

Yep. When Hamilton crashed, the roar from the Ferrari crowd was immense. When Alonso was overtaken, beyond removing thier Ferrari gear, a lot of them actually got up and left! Sweet justice, I felt.

I voted for Button, he was on fire at the end, the car was just on song at that time of the race.

I thought from an Alonso perspective in the first 20 laps give or take he was just really on tap, his battle with Filipe was just brilliant, and was really fast off Eau Rouge in the early stint. Sadly the car got slow.

Jenson for me (unsurprisingly) - after a dismal quali & start, I was resigned to watching him scrabble for a couple of points at best, but he lit up the race after the SC, and proved that you don't need DRS to overtake...

I voted Schumacher as the driver of the day but the most entertaining id say was Jenson Button, so he got my vote, I never thought id say that about Button!

He was very entertaining in Manchester yesterday too! :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom