Michael Schumacher's Neck

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Planet F1 is reporting that Schumie's "personal physician" was in attendance at Valencia encouraging more speculation that the old chap's neck might not be up to a full season in F1. Is this simple gamemanship from Schumacher (he is a past master at this) or do we think there is a real chance he won't manage a full season?

Planet F1 story - http://www.planetf1.com/story/0,18954,3213_5911476,00.html

For those who don't know the background to the problem it is a result of things like this link during what I suppose we should now describe as his "sabbatical" that damaged his neck.

siffert_fan said:
Brogan,

Does that mean that you expect Nico to leave Mercedes before the season is over?

Not sure if you're being tongue in cheek or not (no smiley), but basically I think Bro is expecting Schumacher to not last a season before his neck gives in.

fat_jez said:
[quote="siffert_fan":2h9q11ep]Brogan,

Does that mean that you expect Nico to leave Mercedes before the season is over?

Not sure if you're being tongue in cheek or not (no smiley), but basically I think Bro is expecting Schumacher to not last a season before he realises the Brawn has lost it's advantage from this time last year.[/quote:2h9q11ep]

There, I've fixed it :snigger:

Back
Top Bottom