Formula E Miami ePrix Race Discussion

moosedm2003_468x440.jpg

Moooooossssse! Buemi wasn't smiling like that after Argentina unfortunately. Needs to get everything in order for Miami because he really has looked the quickest overall.

I still don't understand why they told him to retire the car in the first race after just racing for fastest lap which go taken off of him.

Bit of a bollocks manouevre. He's looked good but he's not put in a strong performance yet.

So Fan Boost is now open. I've gone for Sam Bird.

Interestingly JEV is on the vote (he is the only Andretti driver on the list) so maybe they know something we don't.

Those foxy Formula E types actually reading news articles on the internet. It'll never catch on ;)

Yay for JEV being there. I hope its Matty Brabham in the other Andretti.

In other news Bruno Senna has just tweeted that he has voted for Sam Bird in the fan boost.

Are the drivers allowed to vote themselves? If so shouldn't Mahindra tell Bruno is probably best he votes for his team mate than the opposition.

*Edit* - Oh and Fanboost votes can be viewed in real time now as well - http://fanboost.fiaformulae.com/ - JEV leading the way at current.

Last edited:
I thought this series was going to satisfy my open wheel racing needs during the winter months but it hasn't turned out that way has it.:(

Last edited:
It needs to be 2 weeks apart at the most.

It can do it, it's got serious potential but how many people will tune in next year remains to be seen.

Back
Top Bottom