McLaren's Tooned

I think gethinceri means this.
bth_the7f6a493.gif

Maybe our McLaren mole could share some light on this, was this years car development budget spent on producing the much loved animation series?

TV serials generally improve over time. If they don't they get canned. Just saw Tooned for the first time in ages and ... continuing its slide ... ugh ... the can is open and ready to be filled, methinks :thinking:. Of course us Lewis fans may just think that this latest deterioration may be due to some other missing ingredient LOL.

Fenderman's note: This comment was posted by only one inhabitant in Fenderman.s head, As everyone knows Fenderman in his entirety is a fan of no-one.8-)

Edit: Just in case my use of smiley's and comedic note do not adequately convey the this fact please note: This post is intended to be sarcastic! :rolleyes:

The only issue about its removal is that it is paid for by McLaren and as long as they think it is great and worthwhile we better get used to seeing it on our screens.

One thing I did notice is that all the McLaren F1 champions were mentioned apart from the most recent one. I wonder why that is. :thinking:

Back
Top Bottom