MAX MOSLEY

Mornin JR - nice to join the new 606 board LOL

Mosley is the worst director there has ever been - he sleeps with several prostitutes (which I though was illegal in this country) and gets away with it.

I feel sorry for his missus.

Just to let you know that my account on 606 has been suspended for the temerity of asking exactly what can be posted there. The account still exists but they have prevented me from actually posting anything.

Hey ho. Still there and looking and, in fact, posting under a pseudonym.....

Take care

I'm still flirting with danger but haven't been blocked completely yet. It would be really good if all current F1 606'rs moved over to this board. It's ridiculous that you cannot discuss one of the biggest stories in F1 at the moment even though it's all over the papers! There was no such clamp down of opinion when "spygate", broke. It may have been different but still involved big names with powerful lawyers.....it seems Mosley is more powerful than anyone thought.
Even if things get out of hand on occaision at least we can discuss what we like as adults & fans

jochenrindt said:
It would be really good if all current F1 606'rs moved over to this board.
That's the idea.

I keep promoting the site but my articles keep getting deleted.
I'll carry on posting the link to this forum as long as I can before they finally suspend my account.

Hi Penske, Does he even have a wife?? She's kept quiet if he does. I totally agree with you, why should we cower from the threat of libel when Mosley has blatantly broken the law, criminal charges please??

During Mosley’s Presidency of the FIA there have been several controversial events that have often generated criticism and calls for him to resign. Of the criticism aimed at him Mosley has said: "I don’t mind flak – I come from a family where we have had flak all our lives – but I realise some people do. I love reading the blogs when they are being furious about me, it’s very entertaining, and there is the odd one which defends me. But F1 simply cannot divorce itself from the zeitgeist."[

Snort.....

As if he reads blogs! One of his minions probably does it all for him and generates a management report on a weekly basis detailling how "Baaaaad" he is and tremblingly delivers it to his desk in the hope that the "Baaaad"ness is suitable high.......

*sigh*

Take care

TMF

Worse than my Dick Seaman was A GP Driver complaint AAAAAGH!

Complaint againts the [BBC] Mods:
"Hi,
My article about Maxi Jazz has been deleted for no reason that I can see, he is a racing driver and I would like to know what he is doing this year - apparently this has nothing to do with motorsport:

Dear BBC Community member,...

Please explain yourselves?

Cheers
Penske666"

Hi guys and girls!
Str8guy here ... I am currently posting under another name as my str8guy account has been banned temporarily on 606

I will be launching one last bombardment on 606 tonight at 8pm , similar to the one at 9am this morning.. (Man, that was fun !)

If you would like to join in the fun at 8pm , I will be posting about 20 consecutive articles with '506 Max Attack' in the title and just the same in the article body.
If you would like to join in , that would be very much appreciated ! :D

Do it around 2230-2300 and the chances are the posts will stay on overnight as the board closes at 2300.

It would be nice if we could get lots of members over to here but they keep deleting my posts lol
Besides which, it looks like the majority of members are happy to continue posting there :crazy:

Hey Brogan (Nemesis ?)
Unfortunately I will be logging off at just after 8pm tonight :(

For all its faults, the 606 site is very user-friendly in it's layout, I feel.
Most people are also uncomfortable with change , however this site looks good!

Str8y

str8guy said:
Hey Brogan (Nemesis ?)
One and the same :)

For all its faults, the 606 site is very user-friendly in it's layout, I feel.
Most people are also uncomfortable with change , however this site looks good!

Str8y
Agree on those points.
However, for all it's user-friendliness, you can't do proper quotes as above, edit post, post polls, etc.
Also this place doesn't close at 2300 ;)

Hopefully if we can build up a decent user-base then the site will become more popular and more people will join, ad infinitum...

If you have any suggestions on how to improve the site, please post them here.

Back
Top Bottom