Magazine: Motorsport Nov 09 issue

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Bit of a plug for a great magazine from the Autosport stable.

http://www.motorsportmagazine.co.uk/200 ... mber-2009/

The Brabham on the cover is an absolute stunner.

Besides that there is an interview with Herman Tilke and an interview with Dan Gurney.

I can't wait for my copy to drop on the door mat. (now I've just got to go out and buy a doormat LOL )

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
Would you say this is a better buy than Autosport or are they like apples and oranges?

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
Definitely a case of apples and oranges - Motor Sport has a light smattering of news, no race reports at all really, Nigel Roebuck's superb F1-focused "column" (which usually stretches to 6-8 pages!) and then much emphasis on in-depth interviews and features, most of which (though not all) relate to cars, drivers and races from the past. Probably about 60% F1 and the rest a mixture of sportscars, rallying and motorbikes. Andrew Frankel does a good road car test column too.

It's one of the most reliable signs that you're getting on a bit when you make the switch from the Red One to the Green One...

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
GordonMurray said:
It's one of the most reliable signs that you're getting on a bit when you make the switch from the Red One to the Green One...
LOL

:thumbsup:

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
it's one of the most reliable signs that you're getting on a bit when you make the switch from the Red One to the Green One...
:o I'm only 35

Top Bottom