Less than 12 hours

Diorama of the second battle of El Alamein including Monty's caravan, a squadron of light horse from the Sultan Of Oman's personal bodyguard (a little misplaced for this period of history), the somewhat poor representation of a flaming Messerschidtt 109 melted by your sister's hairdryer, a Waffen SS soup kitchen (horse drawn and actually from the Tamiya 1/72 Eastern Front Collection), four Panzer IVs in desert cammo facing a Matilda in a different scale and two dozen Tommies from the Airfix 1/88 Desert War Collection - many of which striking the same "kneeling marksman" pose?

Unfortunately i have to be up for work at 7AM - so won't be watching either session during the night. But i'm gonna try my darned best not to find out the results and watch the re-run's when i get in from work at 5PM. :).

But yeah bring it on!

Diorama of the second battle of El Alamein including Monty's caravan, a squadron of light horse from the Sultan Of Oman's personal bodyguard (somewhat misplaced for this period of history), the somewhat poor representation of a flaming Messerschidtt 109 melted by your sister's hairdryer, a Waffen SS soup kitchen (horse drawn and actually from the Tamiya 1/72 Eastern Front Collection), four Panzer IVs in desert cammo facing a Matilda in a different scale and two dozen Tommies from the Airfix 1/88 Desert War Collection - many of which striking the same "kneeling marksman" pose?

Silly! x

I have been against getting sky sports package added at £20 a month. Sky called today and offered me it for £10 a month for 6 months. I can cancel it after that if I want - its got me tempted...

I have been against getting sky sports package added at £20 a month. Sky called today and offered me it for £10 a month for 6 months. I can cancel it after that if I want - its got me tempted...
Be VERY careful, make sure that if you go for it you set a date in your diary to cancel it. Make sure you read the small print too!

I'd go for it mate. You might find you love it and join up until you get bored with it. We've had Sky for the past 6 years and we've never been bored of it once. We love it cause we have the Sky+ box and you can record a series from the start and not have to put it on recored every week.

Be VERY careful, make sure that if you go for it you set a date in tour diary to cancel it. Make sure you read the small print too!

Yup thx.. I got a very organised wife who is good a remembering things :) The guy did say I should try saying at the end of it I want it taken off as I not prepared to pay full whack - apparently depending who I talk to, they ay extend it further. I guess getting £10 out of someone is better than losing £20.

Depending on your package HD is £10 a month and gives you F1

Hey Bro - Best way to see D is from C - are you on holiday.... sorry, possibly going a tad stir crazy here

Back
Top Bottom