Kyle Busch goes on a Joyride

KekeTheKing

Banned
Supporter
Kyle Busch is no stranger to speed; he's racked up nearly 100 wins in the three series that fall under the NASCAR umbrella. Apparently he's carrying that pace onto the public roads as well now. 128 MPH in a 45 mile-an-hour zone might just put him on Pole!

"I was test driving a new sports car and I got carried away"
was how Busch explained his little run in with the Iredell County Police the other day.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2011/05/25/nascars-kyle-busch-ticketed-for-going-128-mph-in-his-lexus-lfa/

Kyle Busch is no stranger to speed; he's racked up nearly 100 wins in the three series that fall under the NASCAR umbrella. Apparently he's carrying that pace onto the public roads as well now. 128 MPH in a 45 mile-an-hour zone might just put him on Pole!

was how Busch explained his little run in with the Iredell County Police the other day.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2011/05/25/nascars-kyle-busch-ticketed-for-going-128-mph-in-his-lexus-lfa/

Can't you just see the sheriff's deputy's expression when Shrub flew past him........... :o:censored::o:censored: WTH? :o:o

Wow, lucky he did that south of the border! If he'd tried that in Ontario it would have been a fine of up to $10k, having your vehicle towed on the spot, and up to 6 months in jail. 205 kph in a 70 zone... sheesh, some lapse in concentration!

I can recall a fantastic story of Gerhard Berger who was caught driving at very high speed along the Autostrada in a Ferrari many years ago. When the police finally caught up with him, he was found holding a mobile phone (not your modern slim line, sleak phone but a late 80's / early 90's brick) in one hand, whilst the other was encased in a plaster cast.

Upon realising this was Gerhard Berger the F1 Ferrari driver, it's claimed the police had a chat with him, drooled over his car and then attempted to race him.

Only in Italy LOL

Busch isn't really that good

He can win Nationwide races with one arm but when it comes to Cup races he only can win at short tracks and is totally useless come Chase time.

Back
Top Bottom